She's Yours

Gumball's POV
"Gumball", Marshall said after a long time of thinking. I was scared of his answer. What if he wanted Y/N all to himself? What if he fought me for her? I didn't want to lose her, again. Not to a friend.

"Yes?" I bit my lip in nervousness.

"I... I want you to have her. I realize now she was just a little crush. And she deserves someone like you. Your perfect together", he finished smiling at me.

I couldn't believe it. Marshall Lee, the vampire king, just gave me the girl of my dreams. I walked around to him and hugged him. He hesitantly hugged me back and chuckled at my action.

"Thank you, Marshall. You don't know how much this means to me. Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked slightly concerned. If I got Y/N then he couldn't have her. Fionna's dating Flame Prince and Cake... Well, Cake's married and has her own kids.

"Yes, Gumball have the girl of your dreams. Don't worry about me I'll be fine. I still got my fangirls, so there's that." He said chuckling. I laughed too because it was true. Marshall could ask anyone out in his crowd of fans and they would, nine times out of ten, say yes.

"Well, if you're ever feeling lonely you can still talk to me, okay. Even if I'm hanging out with Y/N." I said smiling at him.

"Gumball."

"Yes?"

"You do know, you actually have to ask her out, right?"

"...Right..."

Shit.