The Meeting And An Invitation

Your POV
I started heading towards the meeting room of the Candy Castle. It was so big that I almost forgot where I was going. I opened the doors to be greeted by Flame Prince, Breakfast Prince, Prince Gumball, and Marshall Lee.

I sat down in my usual seat and ate my muffin I got from the breakfast buffet. I have to say those candy chefs do know how to cook. As I continued eating, Gumball was beginning to write stuff down on the giant whiteboard in the front of the room. It reminded me of school so much I almost choked from laughter. Flame Prince and Breakfast Prince both shot me a wierd look but I played it off and just smiled smugly at myself.

--------Time Skip to the Meeting------

"So your saying we need to double security to help defend neighboring kingdoms?" Slime Prince asked Gumball with a questioning face. The meeting had started and all of the princes had met up in the big room and were waiting on an answer from PG.

Sometimes I wonder why I even go to this meeting. It's not like I rule a kingdom. Well if you count my house as a palace and my yard as the kingdom. But I guess since I sorta kinda have an official royal title I have to go. But most of the time I'm just there to back up any of the guys who want their voices heard in the big room.

"Not necessarily," Prince Gumball started, "I just think that if we have more patrol for our neighboring princes we can send quicker distress signal to Fionna and Cake each time Ice Queen tries to get us." He spoke calmly.

He always had this calm manner every time he speaks in front of a crowd. The way his confidence shines in his eyes and his glossy gelled up hair glistens under the generic lights. He was the perfect image of leader. No wonder he leads all of the meetings.

"What a second, 'each time'? What do mean 'each time Ice Queen tries to get us'?" Muscle Prince said in hostile manner. A little too hostile I might add.

Everyone started grumbling to one another that they could handle themselves. Their record of kidnaps shows otherwise. Gumball's face grew red in embarrassment and I stepped in to defend him. Like I usually do when things get a little off track.

"Okay, c'mon, you and I all know that you've all gotten captured by Ice Queen at least twice. So quick trying to throw PG under the bus for trying to help you guys out," I said standing up with determination in my voice.

If I was going to go to these meetings then I might as well make my voice known. And it seemed to work to, because they all grew quiet and turned their attention back to Gumball. He mouthed a "thank you" to me and I nodded my head. Marshall smirked at me and looked back over at Prince Gumball.

"So as I was saying, we just need more patrol around our barriers in case of any threat that may come our way," Gumball finished.

We all compromised and signed the accord book with all of our signatures inside under the newly published agreement. And with that the meeting was over for today. After everyone had exited the room Marshall, PG, and I made our way out together. We usually stayed back to clean up any paper wads on the floor to be nice to the maids (including Peppermint Maid) who clean up after us.

Once Marshall had walked off to an unknown direction (probably to drink the red from the strawberries in PG's fridge) Gumball stopped me in the hallway.

"Hey, um, after the agreements and stuff are finished, would you want to come to a slumber party with me?" Gumball asked looking down a little embarrassed at his own question.

"You mean as friends?" I asked tilting his chin up with my hand to look at me. He looked me in my e/c eyes and I looked in his pink ones.

They were so mesmerizing and full of light and I could tell he felt the same about mine. It took him a minute to finally process and answer my question that by the time he did he was a bit flustered.

"Yes, of course, I'm sure Fionna told you about the slumber party she was invited to a while back. And how crazy it ended up when everyone thought we... Yeah, so I wanted to make it up to the fluffy people. And I'm sure they would love to have their favorite singer as a suprise guest," he said delightedly. And I couldn't help but smile.

Indeed Fionna had told me about the slumber party that she was invited to a while back. That she was shoved into a closet with Prince Gumball and was sent through a series of hidden tunnels deep within his castle while Cake texted about how calm everything was going on outside when it really wasn't. It was one Fionna's favorite stories to tell and I listened through all of it. So I gladly accepted his kind offer to his "make-up slumber party".

I just hoped I didn't get shoved into a closet with PG.