Chapter 19

Waking up the next morning felt more like falling into the perfect dream. When I filled my lungs up with fresh morning air as my mind started to wake up, I felt like I was floating along on a cloud far above the earth were bitchy models and relapses didn't exist. I still had a feeling of sweet, sweet ecstasy coursing through my veins from last night's activities. I smiled as I felt arms squeeze me from behind and a body shifted closer to my back. Hot air was fanned into my ear along with Niall's soft breathing.

I rolled over onto my back and opened one eye so I could see Niall. His eyebrows furrowed in his sleep from me moving. He moved his head down so he was using my naked chest as a pillow instead. My heart squeezed when I thought of last night and my smile grew. Neither one of us had put the effort in to change before falling asleep. I quickly found out cuddling naked was my new favorite way of cuddling. There was nothing at all like it. Cuddling normally didn't give you that closeness feeling that would make any girl feel complete.

My fingers lightly raked through Niall's hair as his body slowly rose up and down from his breathing. We laid there like that for quite a while as I patiently waited for Niall to wake up. I stroked my fingers over and over again through his browning hair.

After waiting quite a while for Niall to wake up, I decided to go make him breakfast. If there was one thing I would never forget about him, it was that he loved a cooked-at-home breakfast. As quietly as I could without shaking the bed too much and somehow moving his head from my chest to a pillow, I climbed off of the bed and stood up on something soft. Surprised, I looked down to see I was standing on Niall's shirt from the previous day. I happily slipped it on over my head and then threw a new pair of underwear on. Surely he wasn't going to need his shirt anytime soon.

Ten minutes later I had bacon sizzling in one skillet and eggs frying in the other. Toaster waffles were in the toaster and coffee was brewing in the pot. I had Pandora softly playing in the background while I started to put the bacon and eggs onto a plate to be picked from later. I hummed along to my favorite songs happily when the toaster popped just as the eggs and bacon had been set on the table. I even did a small spin in time to the music as I waltzed over to the toaster. "Well this isn't what I was expecting to see," the voice behind me startled me and had me doing my spin again- this time in reverse. Niall stood leaning against the kitchen wall opposite me with a smug smirk. "But I'm not at all complaining," he finished with a chuckle.

I was still frozen in the middle of my dance floor with a toaster waffle in each hand. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Now I see where my shirt went," he joked. 

As if his kiss was warm enough to thaw my muscles, I skipped over to the dining table and put the two waffles on a small plate I had set out. "I see you found the shorts I tried to give you last night," I noted while nodding towards Cole's white gym shorts covering Niall's even whiter thighs.

"Oh," Niall laughed while walking up behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and began to rock from side to side. "You tried to give them to me, did you?" He laughed and I nodded. "That's funny because I seem to remember you pulling clothes off."

I blushed and lightly elbowed him in his side. "Shush," I giggled as my hands reached up to guard my face from expose.

Niall laughed and kissed an exposed part of my cheek that my hands didn't cover. "You're too cute." Smile. "Where is Cole and his girlfriend, anyways."

I uncovered my face and looked around, suddenly realizing it was empty. "I don't know," I said simply. "I have no idea where Cole and his fiancé are," I corrected him while leaning my head up so I could see him looking down at me from behind.