Chapter 2

*Niall's POV*

"No, Harold," I said into my phone with an eyeroll. "I know you think that's what I need, but, in all honesty, I'm fine."

"But, this could be good for you," Harry started. I sighed and leaned against the island in my kitchen, tempted to hang up on Harry. He had been calling me everyday for almost the last month trying to get me to move out to LA with him. Originally, Harry had claimed that it was because funds were short and he needed a roommate to help out, but I knew better than that. Harry had already taken his will before walking out on his mum and, between that and his drug dealing business, he was still going strong and doing well for himself.

"I'm happy here, in the UK," I told Harry, cutting his bullshit off. I get that he and the boys missed me, but I was still trying to figure things out in my own life, first. Then, maybe I would consider going back to LA and getting mixed back up in the drug business.
I had gotten myself a decent job as a photographer in Britain, but I wasn't making as much money as I was before, on the modeling tour. It was still more than decent money, yes, but it still wasn't as much. Even more than that, I made the most money when I sold drugs. I made almost twice as much in that business than I did as the photographer for the modeling tour.

People- especially teens- in LA will pay as much (or steal as much of Daddy's money) as they need to for a small amount of drugs. It was great. It was nearly impossible for me to run out of customers when I was in that. That was, until I got busted and brought back to The UK so I could be thrown in jail.

"Just come out for one of our parties," Harry tried to reason. "Just for a visit, you know."

I rolled my eyes. "I have parties here that I go to. Why would I fly all the way out there for a party when there are girls and booze here?"

"Because," Harry took a pause before he continued. "You might be... surprised."

I walked around my island and opened my fridge. I gave Harry a scoff as I looked through my fridge. "Surprised? Surprised about what?"

"About... some of the girls." I scoffed again and grabbed myself some eggs and cheese, then set them on the island behind me.

"Some of the girls?" I asked with a light chuckle. "Are you serious? I just said I had girls here- girls who are more than willing to sleep with me. I had two at the same time the other night," I bragged. I could almost hear Harry roll his eyes in annoyance. Or maybe envy.

"Come on," Harry whined. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a skillet from out of one of my drawers and set it on top of my stove. "Eleanor got new friends and has been bringing them. I think one friend, in particular, would make for a good night with you."

I bit my lip as I turned on the stove with my free hand. I remembered that Eleanor was a model and always brought her model friends with her. I also remembered that they were always hot as fuck- and easy, too. "I'll think about it," I told him while cracking an egg with one hand. "I mean, I do miss you lot."

"So you'll come back!?" Harry asked, sounding like a child on Christmas.

I rolled my eyes. "Just to visit. I'll come out for the weekend."

"So Friday?" He asked. I stopped to think, and it was then I remembered that it was Wednesday. Damn, where did the week go?

"Sure," I told him while cracking my second egg to my omelet. "I'll leave Friday." I looked up at the clock to check the time. I could hear his smile breaking his face, and I figured it was time to go. "I've got to let you go, Harold," I told him. "I have to get ready for work."

Harry scoffed. "Oh, yeah. I forgot you have a legit job now. I also forgot that you were eight hours ahead of us."

I rolled my eyes again at him, but didn't stop the smile I felt take my face over. He always was my favorite. "Uh huh. I'll talk to you later, Harry." I shook my head and then ended the call. That boy was weird. He sounded so excited that I was coming back out. I mean, I guess they hadn't exactly seen me in five months, but still.