💠 I will //part 1// 💠

Start from the beginning

As you exit the palace the albino follows his king.

//That's right… I haven't told him yet...well, he'd never think of me that way, plus, I won't have another opportunity… today I'll be leaving after all// you think, the decision made awhile ago.

Today you were going to forget all the happiness you once had and stab it with your knife.

You step further away from the gates, people hanging decorations and preparing for the party.

While looking around, you end up wandering in the market place, turning around a corner before you bump into someone.

Looking down your eyes land in a little girl in the floor.

“I-I'm sorry!” she says, jumping up and bowing a bit at you.

"It's fine" you reply blankly, her libely green eyes meeting your empty (e/c) own. She tilts her head.

"Big sis, you look kind of lifeless, why don't you smile more?"

You give her a weak glance.

"I'm just tired"

"Of work?"

"No, of everything, I'm just exhausted, that's why today I will finally rest peacefully" you say, giving her a sad smile.

“I hope you can rest well! I bet all your friends are worried for you!" she says, offering you a bright smile. How innocent.

"I have to leave now! My big sis must be waiting for me"

"Yeah, my big sister is waiting too" you say as she waves goodbye at you.

"Bye!" she says before running off.

You sigh a bit, turning on your heels before you continue walking.

After around thirty minutes more you arrive to the forest, walking deep inside the tree maze until you reach your favorite spot, which is a small lake.

Taking a sit under a tall tree you decide to wait until night time.

No one pov

The party had gone loose in Sindria around four hours ago, the streets of the cheerful island overflowing with joyful people.

Pisti was messing around with Spartos, Yamraiha and Sharrkan where arguing as usual, Drakon and Hinahoho where talking casually and Sinbad was surrounded by woman, Ja'far and Masrur stepping away from the lady-killer king.

“Mister Ja'far?” Masrur calls.

“Yes?”

“I didn't ask earlier since I guessed she'd show up eventually, but do you know where (y/n) is?” the usually quiet fanalis asks, voice calm as ever despite the question.

Ja'far suddenly realizes the fact that he hadn't seen you either.

“I'll go look for her, please do keep an eye on Sin” the albino says before walking away.

Time goes by, the advisor looking for the (h/c) haired woman, slowly growing worried as he can't seem to find you anywhere.

The man eventually panics, his walk turning into a rush as he makes his way through the crowd.

//Where are you, (y/n)?!// he thinks frustratedly.

The former assassin suddenly stops, remembering how you once showed him a certain spot deep in the forest.

His eyes widen, all the pieces of the puzzle falling together as he remembers your expression earlier that morning. He runs.

Ja'far pov