For Tiffany: Fight (Harry Imagine)

Začít od začátku

Your phone rings, it's Louis.

"Tiffany, Harry's been drinking pretty much all day and coming home at ridiculous hours. I don't think he's sleeping and, this isn't good for him." Louis says after you have exchanged your greetings, sounding pained.

"What.. What does that have to do with me?" You gulp, trying to be nonchalant about it. As worried as you are about Harry, you are also hurt and you don't want to be hurt further if he isn't going to let you in.

"You know exactly what this has to do with you, you're not stupid. Please Tiffany, you're the only one who can make him stop." Is the last thing he says before hanging up. Ava, who's sitting beside you on your bed, looks at you expectantly.

"I've gotta go." You say, making your mind up on the spot. She nods in understanding and pats your back.

"Go get him." She smiles, making you smile as you sigh under your breath, hoping for the best. You gather up all your things once again and drive back to the house that Harry and you own. The whole way you try to decide what you're going to say to him. Do I hug him first, kiss him? Do I say Hi? That would probably be good. Do I say sorry or wait for him to say that? Your mind runs like Usain Bolt on a mission and it won't stop.

When you're home, you are torn between pressing the bell and just using your key to open it. In the end, you use your key and step in. The place is a mess. Everything is scattered all over the place, it looks like he smashed his favourite lamp and there are dirty plates overflowing from the sink. You carefully step over the smashed bits of the lamp and walk further into the house, into your room. Harry's clothes are scattered on the floor whereas your favourite shawl is laying on your side of the bed. Your heart breaks just a little bit when you see all this. You realise he's not home after looking around the whole house, and besides, Louis did say he's been going out till late.

Whilst you wait, you decide to clean everything up. You sweep up the broken pieces of wood and glass, rearrange the pillows on the sofa, do the dishes, put all of Harry's clothes away, make your bed and sweep and mop the whole house. By the time you are done, it is 3 am and Harry is still not home. You drop onto the sofa in exhaustion and are just about to doze off when the door opens. You stand up, coming face to face with a very drunk Harry. His eyes are bloodshot, hair a mess and his shirt half done up. You walk up to him and take his tear-stained face in your hands. He gulps.

"Harry..."

"I'm sorry." He croaks. "I'm so, so sorry for everything. I don't deserve you." He breaks down.

"No Harry, no." You whisper, bringing him into your arms. You lead him over to the sofa and you sit there for what feels like hours, until he calms down. You stroke his hair, getting the knots out as he sniffles. You have never seen him look so small and it is terrible.

"I'm sorry." He repeats for the thousandth time. You remain silent, he needs to talk. "God, I'm the stupidest guy on Earth. I don't know why I didn't talk to you and tell you what was happening. I guess I just... I took you for granted and took out all my anger on you. Some people I knew to just turned out different than than they seemed and it really impacted not only my work but also my ability to trust people. I know I should've trusted you, you've never given me any reason to doubt you but I don't know what was wrong with me."

"It's okay." You whisper in assurance.

"No its not. I wanted to call you so bad but I don't deserve you and you don't deserve to be hurt anymore."

"Harry don't say that."

"It's-"

"No Harry." You state firmly. "Everyone makes mistakes, this was yours. I don't hate you Harry. I think you know I love you more than anyone and anything in this world and I forgive you. Just as long as you promise not to push me away again." He finally looks up into your eyes and oh, how you missed staring into his intense green irises.

"I love you too. I can't promise I'll never make you upset again, because that's all part of a relationship, but I promise I will try my best to keep you happy and trust will never be an issue again." He says hopefully. He silently asks you for permission before crashing his lips to yours.

------------------------------

YEEEEE it me hehe.

I really struggled with this one, I think maybe cos I haven't written in a while. I kept changing tense and writing "I" instead of "you" and had to keep going back and editing it ahaha. Just shows I need to write more.

Also ironically, whilst writing the promise part I was listening to "No Promises" by Shawn Mendes XD

ON THAT NOTE HOW BLOODY AMAZEBALLS IS SHAWN'S NEW ALBUM. GUYS.

GUYS.

JUST.

OKAy this imagine is dedicated to Its_Me_Tiff. Thank you for requesting, I hope you liked it :)

Also I feel like this one's pretty long so if you spot any errors do let me knowww. Thanks :)

Do Vote, Follow and Comment if you like my imagines because that stuff really motivates me to write better and more often <3 Thank you so much for reading!!

Social Media

Insta : _vidhis

Twitter: _VidhiS

Ask.fm: Vidhi_S

Tumblr: Vidhi-S

Pinterest: VidhiSing

Stay Awesome! <3