For Ania: He hits you (Liam imagine)

You are in the living room, reading a book when Liam suddenly calls you from the room that the two of you share.

"Ania! Do you know where my blue T-shirt is?" He asks. You shake your head, place the book aside, and go into the room because you know that he won't be able to find it on his own.

"It's in that drawer." You say as you walk towards him.

"Which one?" He asks, turning around- SLAM! He accidentally hit you with a few shirts he was holding!

"Ow!" You wince as you rub your face.

"Oh my god! Ania, baby I'm so sorry!" He apologizes and hugs you so that your head is buried in his - shirtless- chest. Even thought the pain is gone, you decide to tease him a little by pretending that it hurts a lot.

"Are you okay?" He asks, pulling back a little. You shake your head as a no and pretend to sniff.

"Oh no! No no no don't cry!" Liam exclaims worriedly. "I'm sorry. So so sorry it won't happen again just don't cry!" He pleads and you can't hold it anymore. He looks so damn adorable when he is worried. You burst into giggles and he stares at you, confused.

"Why are you laughing? I thought you were... Oh!" He says and shakes his head. "You fooled me." He has this evil glint in his eyes that tells you that you need to run.

"Oh no you don't!" You exclaim.

"Oh, but I will!" He says before you dash out the door with him right on your tail. It's not long before he catches you by the waist and tickles you.

-----------------------

Not really proud of the ending but I couldn't think of other ways. Hope you liked it :D not proofread so tell me if you find any mistakes so I can correct them. :)

QOTD: if you are being taken on a date, where would you like to go?

Dedicated to MrsPayne2460 for requesting this :)

VOTE FAN COMMENT AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOU LIBRARY BECAUSE UPPER CASE LETTERS ARE AWESOME! :)

PEAZ🎾

Ps: THANK YOU LOVELY PEEPS FOR 71,000+ READS! :) it really, REALLY means a lot :D <3