For Rayven: he hits you (Niall imagine)

For Rayven: He hits you (Niall imagine)

Not proofread so please tell me if you spot any mistakes :)

---------------------------

"Rayven! Why aren't my socks in this drawer?!" Niall yells from your room, causing you to flinch. This past week, he has been really stressed and you know that which is why whenever he shouts you never argue back but it's really getting too much.

"Wait I'm coming!" You shout back and push yourself up from the sofa before making your way into the room.

"Why aren't my socks in here? I have told you so many times that they should be here yet they aren't!" He screams.

"That's because they are still in the drier. If you want I can take them out now." You reply calmly but then he does something you never expected him to do. He grabs your shoulders and shakes you hard.

"You're so lazy! All you do all day is just sit around and watch tv. Do you even know how stressful the management is making all this?! And here you are. You don't care!" He yells yet again and you can't take it anymore.

"That's it! You think I don't do anything? Here's what I do. I wake up early in the morning just to able sure that you get ready and get to work in time. I clean the house. I make food for you even though I have never learnt how to cook. I have to follow a recipe book. I wash your clothes, fold them and even put them into your drawer. Isn't that enough for you?! I know you are stressed which was why I kept quiet all these days when you shouted at me but I can't take it anymore!" You release it all out and for a while, the two of you just stand there and stare at each other. Both your breaths are heavy and by the second, you can see as Niall's face slowly becomes redder and redder. Suddenly, SLAP!

You fall to the ground and clutch your cheek. You are shocked. Niall had never been one to hit anyone or get angry for that matter. A few tears escape your eyes as you stare at Niall, afraid. His face slowly changes to one of shock and then to worry and regret. He reaches out to you but you move back hurriedly. Hurt flashes in his eyes but you are too scared to be near him.

"Baby. I'm so sorry. I didn't- I didn't mean that. I'm so so sorry!" He exclaims and puts an arm around you before pulling you closer to him. You don't stop him because you know that he would never mean that. Your body shakes with sobs as you clutch onto his arms tightly. He kisses you forehead as you calm down and pulls away slightly so that he is about half an inch away from your face.

"I'm sorry. I promise I will never do that again. Forgive me?" He asks. You nod slowly.

"Thank you." He whispers and places his lips on yours.

---------------------------

Please don't kill me. I have been SUPER busy and I'm just so stressed because I have this project that's in like two weeks and it hold a huge percentage of my marks and some things went wrong so I was just so busy doing that stuff.

BUT, I posted now and this imagine is dedicated to Rayven1433 for being a lovely person and sending me that sweet message along with the request. Thank you so much :)

QOTD: have you had a first date? If so, what was it like? If you haven't, do you have someone who you wish would take you on a date? I haven't had a first date yet but then again, I'm too young for it so yeah. I guess I'll just have to wait for the time I can finally have a first date. :)

I'm so excited! I'm getting my hair soft rebonded today - I know it's harmful to my hair but this is the only torn I'm doing it- because my hair is kinda curly and unruly and frizzy and even though its long and "looks pretty" according to some people it's really hard to handle so I'm doing it. I can't wait until I finally do it. Just a few more hours! :D

Sorry for the long A/N.

PEAZ🎾