Proposal and Jealousy (Niall and Harry Imagine)

QOTD: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Dedicated to @MarleneCisneros for requesting this! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

It is your birthday and your brother, Liam, has thrown you a huge party. Obviously, the rest of One Direction is there as well. you discreetly look at Harry in his blue checkered shirt with a white shirt underneath and black skinny pants.

You and Harry have been going out for more than three years now and you know for sure that you are madly in love with him and everything about him. He is just the best boyfriend you have ever had and you feel pure joy when you are with him because he is always so loving and caring towards you. You obviously fight, all couples do at some point, but you make up to each other soon after and above everything, he is the best thing that has ever happened to you.

Sipping your drink slowly, you walk around the room, exchanging small talk with whoever you see. You are looking for your best friend when suddenly, someone takes your hand from behind, causing you to turn around. It's Harry.

"Hey Marlene, could you come with me for a second?" He asks with this twinkle in his eye. He seems nervous but you go along with him anyways. He takes you up the little stage at the back of the room and picks up the mic.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" He speaks into the mic as he has done a million times before. "Thank you. Firstly, I want to wish Marlene a very very happy birthday. It's thanks to this day, many years ago that I have such a wonderful girlfriend." He says sweetly, causing everyone to "aww" and you to blush a deep rosy red. "I have seen every side of her. Happy, sad, angry, - which is scary by the way - crazy, everything and I can confidently say that i love her for everything that she is. These past few years that we have been together are the best years of my life and today, I want to ask her a very important question." Harry pauses, looking at you more nervously than ever. You can't handle the anticipation as he takes a deep breath.

"Marlene, will you spend the rest of you life with me?" He bends down on one knee, holding out a gorgeous diamond ring. A gasp escapes your mouth as shock fills your entire body. You had thought that this was coming but you didn't think that he would actually ask you.

"Yes!" You exclaim, nodding your head vigorously. You can't be happier to marry him. Slipping the ring onto your finger, he gets up and pulls you into his warm embrace.

"I love you so much." You whisper.

"I love you so much too." He whispers back.

You are on cloud nine throughout the entire party as everyone congratulates you. By the end of the party, you are exhausted so when everyone leaves, you sit down on the sofa and rest your head back.

"Hey Niall, could you get me a glass of water please?" You request to Niall as he walks by.

"Why don't you ask your husband-to-be to give it to you? I'm sure he'll pour it into your mouth for you as well." Niall replies rudely. Confused, you get up and run after Niall who is already making his way out of the house.

"Niall? what's wrong?" You ask worriedly.

"What's Wrong? What's wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong. All you ever see is Harry. DId you ever see how much I like you? Did you ever notice all the efforts i made to get you to like me and see me once instead of Harry? No. And you ask me what's wrong." Niall yells before turning on his heel and storming off, leaving you there, stunned.

Most of the night, you lie awake, thinking about what Niall has said. You join the puzzle pieces and finally realize the things Niall has done for you.

But you don't love him. You love Harry. Niall is only a friend to you and that's not your fault. With that thought in mind, you fall into a deep slumber.

The next day, you wake up slightly late so when you go out, the boys are already there, including Niall.

"Good morning beautiful." Harry says and gives you a sweet kiss on your forehead. You immediately look at Niall who is looking everywhere but at you.

"Marlene can I talk to you?" He asks. Nodding curtly, you follow him out the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. It's not your fault that you like Harry and not me and i shouldn't be so sour about it. Sure, I really like you, but what you have with Harry is true love, and i have no right to come between that. I wasn't thinking rationally yesterday and I'm really sorry about it." He apologizes, embarrassed.

"Niall it's okay. Don't worry about it." You reply with a small smile which Niall instantly returns. Giving Niall a small hug, you go back into the kitchen where the boys are still waiting.

"So, who wants the last pancake?" Louis and Zayn ask together. 

"Me!" Niall exclaims, back to normal and runs to the plate with the pancake, to gobble it up in no time.

---------------------------------------------

Guess who's back? MOI

I'm honestly really sorry i have been MIA from writing but i was having my exams and stress and life and i just wasn't motivated to write. But, now they're finally over so I'm getting back to writing and im gonna write all of these pending requests i have. I'm sorry it took so long but hopefully you guys understand. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this and dont forget to Vote and Comment what you think about it and ANSWER THE QOTD ITS THERE FOR A REASON :)

Love you guys :)

MissChocolous