For Melanie: He cheats on you (Niall imagine)

QOTD: Whats your favorite colour? Mine is black, like my soul. Kidding :P

----------------------

Humming to one of the tunes from One Direction's latest album, you walk into the studio where the boys are going to be recording today. You have just come back from a 3 month trip for a university project. Niall, your boyfriend, doesn't know that you're coming because you wanted to surprise him. You meet the rest of the boys outside and smile giddily at them as nerves slither through your body.

"Don't be nervous Mel he'll love this surprise." Harry comforts you, his dimples popping out in a smile. Taking a deep breath, you nod.

"Okay. I'm going inside now." You state and take a couple tentative steps towards the room that Niall is in. Slowly, you push the door open only to see...

Niall kissing another girl.

For a couple seconds your brain does not register that it is truly him, kissing a girl. A girl that's not you. It is only when they jump apart upon your entrance and Niall holds that terrified and apologetic face that you break out of your trance. Tears are pouring out of your eyes, ruining your mascara as your feet are glued to the ground. You feel so shattered that you can't even move.

"Melanie-" Niall starts.

"No." Your voice is ice cold. Slamming the door shut, you run back out to four very confused boys.

"Melanie?" Liam asks as you near where they are standing. As you throw your arms around his neck, heartbreaking sobs wrack your body. Liam pats your back soothingly to calm to down. Just then, Niall emerges from the room and calls your name, causing you to turn around. Walking up to him, you slap him.

"Don't you dare Melanie me!" You yell. "I came here in the hopes to surprise you. How would I have known that I am the one who will get such a pleasant surprise." Sarcasm laces your words as you glare daggers at him.

"Can someone tell us what is going on?" Louis demands as the blonde Niall had been kissing comes out too.

"What's there to tell? Niall cheated on me with this bitch." You say monotonously before marching away to grab a taxi to your house.

***

For the next few weeks, Niall chases you and tries to apologize but you're not having any of it. He sends you flowers - that you give to the little girl you always meet on the way to university, he tries calling you but you block his number and even shows up at your house but you always get your mom to tell him you're not available.

You are too heartbroken because the two of you had been together for 3 years. All the time you were away, you had been thinking of the next time you would get to see him and hug him but now, just the thought of him repulsed you.

One day, you're walking to university when a hand grabs yours from behind to make you stop.

"Melanie." It's Niall. You snatch your hand out of him grasp and try to walk away but he runs in front of you and stops you.

"Please just listen to me. I want to at least be able to explain myself. If after this you still want to have nothing to do with me then I will understand and leave you alone." He pleads. When you finally look up at him you see his red rimmed eyes and black circles.

"You have five minutes." You snap.

"I know whatever I say will never justify what I did-"

"You're darn right it won't." You snort.

"Listen. It won't justify what I did but I just want to tell you why I did it. This girl has been stalking me and making my life hell for the past 6 months. I tried so hard to ignore her but she kept coming back, kept threatening to release some photoshopped photos of her and me that actually looked pretty real. You were away and I didn't want you to look at a magazine and find out about such a stupid thing. She said she just wanted a kiss and she would let me be. I denied her the kiss for so long until that day when you came where I was just trying to get rid of her. I know I was wrong and I could have done something to stop her. I don't know what I was thinking and I'm incredibly sorry." He finishes his little explanation.

"That is the stupidest thing I've heard." You scoff, running a hand through your hair. "You know Niall, I spent every conscious moment thinking about you while I was away. When I come back, hoping to surprise you with my presence, kiss you, hold you again, you cheat on me. Do you realize how much that broke me?" You say, your words sharp as a knife.

"I know and I don't know what else to say but I'm sorry. I still love you and I'm the biggest idiot." He looks down shamefully.

"You are. Look I know you want my forgiveness but I can't. I can't even look at you because you're not that incredibly loyal guy I fell in love with." You state.

"But can you at least give me w chance to make this up to you?" He pleads once again. The vulnerability in his eyes throws you off a bit before you regain control over yourself.

"I'll think about it." You whisper before walking away, leaving him standing there as it starts to drizzle.

-------------------------

I'm on a ROLL WOOP.

Haha so kind of a sad imagine but life isn't always all unicorns and rainbows as much as we all want it to be.

This is dedicated to Black_Rose29 for requesting this :) thank you for requesting! I am aware that you've probably forgotten that you requested this and I'm so incredibly sorry but I'm trying to get as many imagines up as I can in these few days that I have before life becomes an express train again.

There are many of you that are requesting imagines but I'm having to refuse them because I don't want to promise you one and then not have time to write for months. So sorry if I don't accept your imagine but if you want you can request again near the end of November because then 'O' Levels will be over and I'll actually have time. Thank you for understanding :)

OKAY that's all!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine and if you did, don't forget to Vote and Comment and all that yummy stuff.

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Twitter: @MissChocolous
Insta: @misschocolous
Ask.fm: @MissChocolous

Thats all guys and until next time, Stay Awesome Chocolates :D