For Kalista: Oops, it slipped (Harry imagine)

Harry and you have been best friends for almost your whole life. You do everything together and many people think that the two of you will end up together but you don't think so. Not because you don't love him. It's because you think he doesn't love you. You started loving him since that one time when he kissed you.

Recap (you are 8 years old):
"Harry!" You squeal as Harry catches up to you. He has been trying to tickle you but you ran away and now he is trying to catch you.

"Gotcha!" Harry yells as he holds your hand, bringing you to a stop. He starts tickling you until your legs cannot hold you up anymore and you fall to the grassy ground, bringing him along with you. He falls on top of you and you scream.

"Get off me fatso!" You giggle but he shakes his head adamantly. Then all of a sudden, he pecks your lips, gets up and runs off, shouting at you to catch him. You are so shocked but yet feel those tingly feelings and since then, you know that you like him. A few years later, you are sure that you love him.

Present:
You are sitting on the swing at the park near your house with Harry. This is where you always come with Harry. This is your place. You swing your feet as Harry rambles on about something which you really don't care about but you don't want to hurt him. The moment he stops talking, you get up from te swing.

"Race you to that tree!" You exclaim and run off, without giving him a chance to comprehend what is happening. You run as fast as your legs allow you to and before you know it, you have reached the tree with Harry just a second behind you.

"Yes! I win." You say triumphantly.

"You cheated." He pouts. You just stick your tongue out at him.

"Not my fault if you're so slow at comprehending things." You shrug.

"Oh yeah?" He raises an eyebrow, as if challenging you with another emotion present in his eye which you can't figure out.

"You wouldn't." You state.

"Oh but I will." He replies with an amused glint in his eye. Before you know what is happening, he starts to tickle you.

"Harry!" You squeal. "Ohmygod let me go!"

"Say the magic words." He replies. Your legs give way and you fall to the floor, bringing him along with you. He falls on you but lifts himself up with one hand and continues tickling you.

"Please?" You try.

"Nope. Say, 'Harry is hot and he is the best best friend anyone can ever have'." He says, still tickling you.

"Never!" You breathe out, trying to catch our breath.

"Then I will keep tickling you." Harry states and true to his word. He continued tickling you.

"Okay okay! Harry is hot and he is the best best friend anyone can ever have and I'm totally in love with him!" You exclaim but stop short when you realize what you have said.

"What did you just say?" Harry asks.

"Uh-urm I said wh-what you asked me to?" Your reply comes out more like a question.

"You said that you're totally in love with me." Harry states slowly. You realize that there is no point denying it because you both know that you did say it. You look away as a blush creeps up your cheek. You bite you bottom lip which has started trembling and try to control the tears that are threatening to spill. You are sure that he doesn't love you back.

"Get off." You whisper.

"No." He states.

"Harry, just get off." You try again.

"When did you start loving me?" He asks.

"Harry-"

"Just answer the question Kalista."

"S-since we were 12. I mean, I know it's really young but yeah." You stutter. You can feel his stare on you which causes the dread to sink in. Before you know what is happening, a soft pair of lips touch yours and move in sync with your own. All thoughts forgotten and a shiver passes through you as Harry presses his lips harder against yours. It seems like an eternity yet so short when he pulls away and rests his head against yours. He doesn't need to say it but he does anyways.

"I love you too." He whispers. A tear finally escapes your eye but this time, not of sadness, but of happiness. You lean up and peck his lips once more, grinning uncontrollably. He returns the grin and rolls off you. You get up and brush all the dirt and grass of your back. The two of you stare at each other for a second before you run to him and throw your arms around him. He places his arms around your waist and pulls you towards him tighter.

"I love you Kalista." He whispers.

"I love you too Harry." You say back, feeling a wave of happiness rush through you. And that is the beginning of a new and beautiful relationship between the two of you.

------------------

ARGH I CANT WRITE. This was literally the hardest imagine to write and I'm not proud of it at all. I guess it's a writers block. :( hope you liked it anyways. I know I said I would update yesterday but in the end I had no time so I wrote it now.

I'm going to try to write more but if I can't, please don't be angry.

Edit: dedicated to NiceKitty2203 for requesting this. In so sorry I forgot to dedicate it to you earlier but I just realized heheh. Hope you liked it :)

QOTD: if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

PEAZ
🎾

Ps: not proofread. Sowwy :(

Pps: please tell me if you spot any mistakes. Thanks :)