You embarrass yourself preference 3/5

Niall:

The two if you just returned from a great dinner at Nandos, which you both loved, and you were stuffed. You made your way towards the couch and sat down.

"Prrrr"

Your face turned red. You had just farted.

"Babe. Did you just fart." Niall asked. You were so embarrassed that you didn't say anything and instead buried you face in a pillow.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around you. Niall removed the pillow from your face laughing and he told you,

"Don't be embarrassed love. Everyone farts." You nod and watch movies while cuddling the whole night.

Louis:

You and your boyfriend louis are at a clothing shop and he is getting you to try all sorts of different dresses and catwalk. Finally, you get to your last dress. With this dress, he gets you to try very high heels. You aren't very sure about wearing those but you anyways.

After you have changed into that dress and heels, you start to catwalk.

Unfortunately, you lose your balance and you fall face first onto the floor. You sit up, your hair in a mess and your face in pain. Louis starts laughing.

"That was so embarrassing." You mutter under your breath. Suddenly, louis is beside you. He says,

"Y/N babe. Don't be embarrassed its just me. And I'm sorry for laughing. I shouldn't have done that. Oh and your a sexy carrot even when your hairs a mess." He winks. You kiss him, change and swear never to catwalk in heels again.

Harry:

You finally reach your boyfriend, Harry's house.

"Harry I'm here!" When you don't get a reply, you go around the house looking for him. When you don't see him anywhere, you shrug it off thinking that he is playing a prank on you and you decide to go to the toilet.

As soon as you step in, you see something that you never expected. Harry was taking a shower!

"Aaaah!" You scream and run out if the toilet. "Oh my gosh Harry! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were there! This is so embarrassing!"

Harry immediately grabs a towel and covers himself. He comes outside and hugs you from behind.

"I don't mind love. In fact could you do that again?" He asks cheekily. You roll your eyes and as much as you try to stop yourself, you end up staring at his abs.

"Like what you see?" He asks, grinning. You shake your head in horror and tell him to wear some clothes.

---------------------------

Please request if you have any ideas for imagines or prefs.

VOTE-FAN-COMMENT

~BeingAwesome99~