Someone close to you dies preference

Harry:

You stare out into the distance as you go over all your good memories with Kat. You loved her so much but she passed away just yesterday. You would always talk to her whenever you were sad and she was like a sister to you.

"You okay?" Harry asks you and puts an arm around you. You nod and lean against his chest.

"Don't worry love. We can get you a knew one." He says and rubs your back.

"But Kat wasn't just any other cat. She was special." You cry and continue thinking about all the happy times you spent with you cat, Kat.

(Lol I'm sorry I just had to. :P)

Louis:

"I'm sorry. We couldn't save her." The doctor says and nods at you before leaving. You stare at him for a second before it all comes rushing down in you.

You will never see your aunt again. The one who always supported you and was like a second mother to you.

You sob loudly before you break down. Your knees give way. You fall to the ground and rock back and forth uncontrollably. Louis hugs you tight and you bury your face in his chest and continue crying.

"She- she can't be gone!" You scream. Louis just rubs your arm and pulls you against him tighter, knowing that you need all the comfort.

"It's okay baby. Everything will be fine." He whispers soothingly to you until you calm down and eventually fall asleep before he carries you back home.

Liam:

It has been a month since your uncle passed away and you are still not over it. Mainly because you were closer to him than anyone else. Even Liam came at a close second. You would just spend your days moping around no matter how much people tried to get you to be how you were before. Liam enters your room as silently as he can and hugs you from behind. You lean back against him

"How are you today love?" Liam asks you.

"Fine." You reply curtly and Liam sighs before turning you around so you are facing him.

"That's it Y/N. you have no idea how much it hurts me to see you like this. I know you don't want to accept it but he's gone and do you think he'd want to see you like this? He would want you to be happy right? So at least be happy for him?" Liam tells you stern at first but then softly at the end.

Your lip trembles as you realize that he is right. You can't live in the past. You have to move on.

"You're right." You whisper. "I'm sorry Liam. I didn't realize. I love you." You tell him and he says it back.

"Come on, lets go to the park. You need some fresh air. And then we will eat ice cream." He says like a little excited kid and drags you behind him. You giggle for the first time in a long while and it feels good. You feel free.

Niall:

You drop onto the chair, deep in thought. You have just found out that your cousin has passed away. She was really close to you and you would spend almost all of your free time with her but you are just so shocked that you don't know what to do. You just sit there numb. No tears, nothing.

"Y/N? Y/N? Answer me!" Niall exclaims worriedly and you look at him.

"I-I just- I." You stutter, not knowing what to say but Niall understands and pulls you close to him. He kisses you forehead.

"Let it out. Trust me, it will feel good" he says against your forehead. Within a second, it all comes rushing out. Sobs wreck your body as you tighten your grip on Niall's arm. Without a word, he hugs you all the way. Once you feel that you have emptied it all out, you stop and wipe your face.

"Better?" Niall asks.

"Better." You sniff with a small smile and just cuddle with Niall until you fall asleep.

Zayn:

You cling onto Zayn and stare into space. Your mother just passed away a few days ago and you are still recovering from the shock and Zayn never left your side once. He would eat with you, comfort you when you would break down, cuddle with you and even hold you close to him when you sleep. You finally break out of your trance.

"Zayn," you whisper quietly. "Lets go eat ice cream."

"Huh?" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. You haven't talked for a few days and the first thing you say is you want to eat ice cream? You smile slightly at his confusion.

"I have decided that I won't mope around. What happened can't be changed and there's no point sitting here doing nothing. Of course I still love her and remember her but I still have my life to live. So can we eat ice cream?" You ask again and he chuckles.

"You really are the most unique person I have ever met. Yes we can eat ice cream." He rolls his eyes when you bounce up and down a little like a puppy. He pecks your lips gently before dragging you out the door.

-------------------

A little sad apart from the first one :P but hope you liked it.

(Edit:

QOTD: do you have any siblings? If you do, how many? I have an elder brother. This felt like a comprehension question ._.)

Excuse any mistakes cos I'm too lazy to proofread right now so I'll do it later.

Please request imagines. To do so, just comment who you want it to be with, what happens, and your names. I need ALL three to be able to do one for you guys. I repeat, ALL of those three. Because I have received a few requests but the person doesn't tell me what happens or stuff like that.

IM SO SLEEPY AND IT'S ONLY 9:16 pm HERE. But then again, I love my sleep. There was this time I slept for thirteen hours and I was still sleepy for about four hours after I woke up ._.

And OMG this was scary. Well, something happened, (I won't specify.) and it caused me to cry (I don't usually cry though. So it was kinda serious) and I suddenly couldn't breathe. Like my hands and legs went numb and I was SO freaked out. This is the third time I experienced not being able to breathe and trust me it scared the shiz outta me. The last two times was because I fell too hard or something and my breath got knocked out. I have no idea why I'm telling you guys this but, yeah. JUST SHARING LIFE STORIES. YOU KNOW?? YEAH. Yeah :)

VOTE FAN COMMENT and add the book to your library because you're sexy and you know it :P

Sorry it's so long again-

PEAZ🎾