Chapter 1

Welcome to the first chapter of this new book! I've been working on this book for like a month ago, so i put my effort in this. Enjoy!

~•Keywords•~

(Y/n): Your name
(L/n): Last name
(H/c): Hair color
(E/c): Eye color
(F/c): Favorite color

~•~•~•~•~
•Your POV•

Ughhhhhhhh.......i'm so BORED! Aphmau and the girls are out, and the guys are having this 'Bro time'. While Vylad, well he doesn't live with us in Lover's lane so he lives in another neighbour hood not far from here.

After hanging upside down on my couch i got a text. I took my phone beside me and say it was Vylad!

Vylad : Hey (Y/n), can u come by at my house. I have to tell you something, very important. It might change our friendship.

I thinked for a moment. Well i am bored here, and he has to tell me something important that might change our frienship? This may be a chance to tell him how i feel!

You: Sure! I'll be there in 20 minutes. I have nothing else to do anyway, i also have to tell you something.

Vylad : Oh great! Can't wait! See ya Muffin!

Yeah he calls me muffin sometimes, funny story our parents and us went to the same bakery, until i found my favorite muffin, but Vylad also wanted it. We faught over a muffin, until we shared it together. That was the first time we met and we became friends after that.

I went up to my room and took out a red and black checkers flamel with long black skinny jeans and a black shirt. I went to change and curled my hair. I brushed down my hair to make it wavy, wore my black and white converse and head out the door.

Since it's a beautiful day, i'll just walk there. I walk through the city and made it to Vylad's neighbour hood, Mountain Peek. I walk up to Vylad's door step and knock a few times.

•Vylad's POV•

Oh she's here! I'm pretty nervous, i really wanted to tell her this for months! All i need is her approval.

I walk up the door and let (Y/n) in. I'm getting really sweaty! This is making me nervous.

"Take a seat (Y/n)." I said.

She sat down on the couch and i sat down next to her. "So is there something you need to tell me?" She ask.

"Oh--umm.......y-yes! Well i-i......--you see......"

"Vylad just spit it out, i wouldn't be mad."

"I-i.......Ihaveagirlfriend!"

"Uhh come again?"

"I......have a girlfriend......."

•Your POV•

W-what? I could feel my heart tearing into pieces. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but i tried to hold it. I must stay strong.