I followed the sounds of the music to a room that was enclosed in glass. There were little mail slots all along the walls in the room and from what I could see, little numbers or names that labeled them. Inside the room, I could see Sean, who looked like he was sorting through the piles of mail, and another young man, who had pierced ears, a strange mohawk, and beautiful green eyes.

I went up to the double sliding doors, expecting to be able to get in, but they didn't slide open. I frowned and looked for a button, but there was only a lock on the side that needed a card in order to open. Seeing as I didn't have one and the two boys inside the mail room were busy sorting mail and chatting, I was going to have to get their attention.

I tapped on the glass and Mohawk Dude looked up. He raised his eyebrows and smirked. Then he said something to Sean, who turned around and smiled when he saw me. He came up to the double sliding doors and pressed a button on the inside.

The sound of the music was magnified in here and I spotted a small iPod deck in the corner.

"Hey, Tori," Sean said.

"Hi," I replied, feeling awkward suddenly.

"Come in before the doors close on you," he said, grabbing onto my hand and pulling me inside. Just as he did so, the doors slid shut behind me.

"Would they have shut with me in the way?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I just wanted to hold your hand," he said. I felt my cheeks flush with color and I looked down, bringing my hand up to my hair, which I was wearing down.

I had decided to start dressing a little more simply and more like myself ever since Sean told me not to act like everyone else. I was wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans, a loose white chiffon top and golden ballet flats. It was still dressy, but more like something I would wear at the same time.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Fine," I replied. I looked up to see Mohawk Man looking at me with an amused expression. He had his hand at his jaw, examining me.

"What brings you down here?" he asked. I looked at Sean and was struck once more by his incredible beauty.

"I was bored," I said with a shrug, trying to appear non-chalant. "Also, I was eating a chocolate bar in the lounge the other day and I think people are still talking about me in there," I added. Sean chuckled.

"You didn't," Mohawk Boy said, in mock awe.

"I did. Might have been the biggest mistake of my life," I said.

"I bet they've never even seen a chocolate bar before in their life," Mohawk Boy said. I laughed.

"I bet you're right," I agreed.

"Tori, this is Derek. He helps me out sometime, but he doesn't actually work here," Sean explained. Mohawk Dude--Derek--smiled at me and gave a small wave.

"Derek, this Tori. She's the girl I told you about," Sean said to Derek. I felt myself become flustered.

He talked to people about me?! I was worth discussing?!

I felt my heart flutter in excitement.

"Hey," Derek said, flashing a smile at me. I smiled back at him.

"So are you just a friend of Sean's" I asked.

"Yeah, we go to school together," Derek replied.

"Oh, what school are you in?" I asked.

"Rudolf Steiner," he answered. I raised my eyebrows.

"Private school kids?" I asked.

"Don't judge us," Derek laughed.