It's kind of funny, actually

Start from the beginning

Noah: Then lets tell her? :)

I sigh.

Me: Now's not the time. But we will tell them. Okay?

Noah: ●●●

I take a deep breath opening my closet to pick an outfit. It has to be sweet but at the same time comfortable for home.

I choose baby pink thin T-shirt and short denim shorts which makes my legs look even longer than they already are.

My phone vibrates again and I quickly check on messages.

Noah: Okay.

Me: Okay.

Noah: Okay.

Me: Okay.

Noah: why do you keep saying Okay?

Me: Because I wanna be the last one to say it.

I smile at messages. I love it how freaking idiotic we can get sometimes.

Noah: Fine. But for the record, I let you win.

Me: I wouldn't have it any other way.

Satisfied with the answer, I decide to give a poor guy some rest and check on what Vikki and Cole wanted.

I call Victoria, because it's much faster than actually texting her. We kinda have a lot to share.

She picks after second ring "What's up bitch?" I ask her.

Don't judge, we like to call each other bitch a lot.

"Nothing much, I'm at my grandma's. How ya doing honey bunny?" She asks in that high pitched voice I know all too well.

"I just had breakfast, now I'm waiting for my parents to leave for work. I saw you sent me a text but I called you before even reading it. Is something wrong? You know I'm here for you."

I hear a long sigh at the other side of the phone "No, I'm totally fine. Sorry if I scared you. I was just wondering if you'd be okay if I stay here for today. I'll come tomorrow I promise." She says in a weak voice.

I do miss her and I do want to see her right here and right now, but I understand. I have to understand, for her.

"Of course Vikki. I'll see you tomorrow then." I say trying to sound as much 'okay' with this as possible.

"Deal! Save all the juicy stories for me biatch!"

I chuckle answering with okay and hanging up after we exchange kisses and goodbyes.

After that I walk to my bed and turn the laptop on, preparing to my daily routine- Netflix time.

I checked messages from Cole but he was just texting usual embarrassing stuff that make me laugh every day. Once I'm finally done with chatting with my best friend who is also a guy, and my cousin, and he's like a brother to me- confusing I know, I finally let the Netflix time begin.

***

"Bye mum. Bye dad! I'll see you guys later!" I shut the door closed behind them after saying our final goodbyes and my mum's lesson not to let any strangers in the house and blah blah blah.

The moment door closed, my phone is in my hand and Noah's number is dialed.

I hold my phone tight by my chest taking a deep breath. Call or not call?

Hell yes.

I bring the pink iPhone to my ear and the annoying ringing sound begins. Noah picks after second ring. "Barbie?"