She's bad, but he's worse

♡Tiffany's POV

"Get up slut. We got some business to do."

His arms lift me in standing position, pushing me back on the wall.

I can't see clearly, nor do I feel any pain, but I see blood running down my arm and cheek. Mason push himself on me, touching me roughly and punching my stomach.

As soon as I manage to breath again, I punch his face so badly he almost falls down. Almost. Blood starts coming out of the spot on his head where I hit him.

"YOU ARE SO SCREWED NOW!" he yells and lifts his hand to hit me again but a strong arm pulls him back from me. My breathing is so fast right now, I can hear myself suffocating slowly, searching for escape.

"ONE MORE TIME! GO NEAR HER ONE MORE FUCKING TIME AND YOU DIE MASON!" Another guy shouts at Mason, and I can recognize the angel voice anywhere- it's Noah. How does he know that Mason guy's name?!

The first guy beats the hell out of Mason and he falls on the floor, unconscious.

"Tiffany? Are you okay?!" Soft voice yells and I realize who it is.

"Thank you so much." I whisper hugging Ethan.

He holds me tight, rubbing his hand on my back to comfort me. Than he pulls away and Noah approaches me terrified.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He shouts hysterically.

I smile at his concerned face and shake my head, although I know I am hurt because I saw blood, but I can't feel it now.

He runs his hand trough dark hair, messing it in the cutest way possible. Does he even know how hot that looks?

He grabs my hand pulling me away from the wall and lifting me in his caring strong arms. I scream in surprise but soon a smile took over my face.

"I'm taking her in the room. You guys have good time." Noah says to Ethan who is looking at his feet and nodding.

"Calvin, tell Sophie I'm okay, she'll get worried." I add.

"Okay. Take care Tiffany." Ethan says looking at Noah constantly, like he wants to kill him right now.

"I will." I whisper and Noah leaves with me in his arms.

We pass all the drunk teenagers, horny guys and slutty girls and now we are in hallway.

"You can put me down, I'm heavy." I whisper and his eyes meet mine.

"It's fine." He just says coldly and continue holding me until we reach the room door.

He pulls out a key with one hand, the other one's still holding me. As soon as he unlocks the door we enter the room.

♤Noah's POV

I put her on our bed, watching her struggle with pain, but she keeps it all inside instead of crying and screaming.

It hurts so much seeing her like this. Seeing the most beautiful person in the world getting hurt because of me.

If I see Mason ever again I'll make sure he never forgets this day. No one touches my girl. I won't let that happen again.

Mason is one of the stupid guys who serve him. His name is not the thing that should be mentioned. His name is the sin by itself. He broke my whole world that night. But I made a mistake, the one that I will never forget. I should've killed him when I had a chance, but I thought it would be too easy for him, I wanted him to live with what he did. I wanted him to feel all the pain I did. To spend the rest of his life regretting it and cursing the day he was born.