Success to impress

♡ Tiffany's POV

"What are you, like five?" Noah sighs in annoyance or defense, l can't really tell, as l keep watching the best cartoon ever - Sponge Bob.

"Jeez, let me watch the show." I roll my eyes and laugh at something Patrick said. He was - and still is my favorite. Let me tell you, that starfish has some serious skills.

Noah makes that 'what the...' face and smirks at me "This is not even a show It's a cartoon for five ye-" l cut him off with my 'shushh'.

"Seriously Tiffany, we can watch anything, any movie you want, and you want to watch Sponge Bob?" He raises his eyebrows and laughs at my still so serious face.That is exactly what my one year older cousin Cole would say.

Won't he shut up?! It's almost the part when Sponge Bob come to visit Sandy and has to wear that thingy with water so that he could stay alive.

Wait, how the hell did they just drink a glass of water in the middle of the sea?

He joins me on the bed and covers us with a big blanket. His arm is touching mine and l feel a little electricity trough my body. It's almost embarrassing how much he affects me. Ugh, this guy.

"Okay then. Sponge Bob it is." He lets a small groan of annoyance and l smirk.

We stay in bed under a blanket for another five minutes watching Sponge Bob. It's still evening, about ten o'clock.

"Tiffany?"

"Hm?" I groan, not taking my eyes of the Sponge Bob.

"Let's play a game." He announces.

Uh oh. I know his 'games'. He's probably going to make it all up right now to get something he wants.

"What game?" I start carefully, deciding it's for the best to explore the rules before l accept.

"Oh it's simple really." He straights in a sitting position and l do the same.
"It's called success to impress." He smirks and I simply roll my eyes turning the TV off. You know you are special to me if I stop watching a cartoon or movie for you.

"I have two minutes to make you groan, and you need to hold on to it. If you make even a little satisfied sound, I win. If not, you win."

I look at my feet on the bed, figuring if I should accept or not. "What do I get when I win?"

He smirks playfully at my frowned face "How can you be so sure you're going to win?"

I raise my eyebrow "Because I never loose." I say with a grin on my face and he smirks.

"We'll see 'bout that." he says under breath but I caught the words anyway.

I grab my phone to set alarm on two minutes and then I remember that I hadn't checked messages on messenger since Mrs. Smith took our phones for the first time, well, obviously not all of them since Noah had him for the whole time. I roll my eyes at the thought. I really can't wait to beat hiss ass, so I'll just check my phone later.

It's funny actually, how I seem to have such a great time with these people, that I haven't even looked at my phone.

I place my pink iPhone next to identical black one, Noah's.

"Wait." I suddenly remember before pressing the start button. "Answer me first."

He looks me with his sky blue eyes and let out annoyed sigh "If I win, we get to watch a movie, any movie. You get to choose wahatever you want If you win."

I take a moment to think about it. That wasn't his best move, because I'm obviously going to win, and I already know what I want. He will have to answer all my questions about Mike and everything that happened last summer and why they keep it as a secret. He's making it almost too easy, but hey, I'm not gonna complain.