Screw this

♡Tiffany's POV

"Hey beautiful, l'm Noah." the tall tanned boy who just pushed me said in a husky voice.

"Congratulations." I smile at him and he blushes a little in confusion but then keeps annoying.

"Woah girl, no need to be rude. I just wanted to know your name."

"Good for you." I nod and put my gold earphones back in my ears.

"I still want to hear it though." He insists and l give him both hateful and playful glare.

"Will that make you go away?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't know. You should give it a try."

Fine.

"I'm Tiffany." I put my serious face expression "Now get lost, please."

He nods and surprisingly - he goes back to his seat.

I hate buses. And when l say l hate them, l mean l really really hate them.
The smell of the sweaty cheep clothes and mud mixed with poop and all those excited kids screaming the lyrics of some lame country song. There is no sign of sun, sky is covered in grey clouds and a little rain. Remind me again, why am l here?

Sophie - the girl next to me is obviously busy reading some magazines and the boys are making unbelievable noise that breaks my ears. They are singing, laughing, punching each other and other stuff.

I'm just sitting here trying to sleep with my earphones and relaxing music.

***

"Tiffany! Wake up!" I hear a girl's voice "Wait, her name is Tiffany, right?" I still don't want to open my eyes because that means l'm back in reality which is the last place l wanna be right now.

"The new girl? Yeah." The sound of husky voice makes me pissed again and l open my eyes clearly confused.

"It's okay, we just stopped to take a break." Sophie calms me down and l groan feeling moody.

We step out of the bus and all the teenagers start eating their sandwiches but l pull out my expensive Swedish chocolate and slowly put each part in my mouth.

"Hey Barbie doll." Yeah .... it's Noah again.

"Go away Noah, not in a mood."

"I see you didn't forget my name. I like that."

Is this guy for real?

"Stop it! You are being ridiculous." I complain in my sweet British accent.

"God, you are so funny, Tiffany."

I smile at him flirty and slowly lift my left hand just to show him my middle finger and turn around to meet Sophie.

I hear silent chuckle as l realize we are in the middle of nowhere, probably on some sort of a mountain. It's cold and wet and full of trees even if we are still on the road. Ew.

There is some small house about 30 meters away and suddenly God gave me the brightest idea l've ever had.

"Hey Sophie, l'm just gonna use the bathroom, l'll be right back."
She looks convinced and l give her a small smile.

"Sure. If you need anything call me. Oh and this is Dan, he is good friend of mine and he will also be there for you 24/7"

"Okay. Nice to meet you Dan." Sophie is very kind girl, l really like her, maybe we can even be friends one day. She carefully runs her hand through beautiful long blond hair and starts to laugh at something Dan said and she stretches revealing her fit tall figure. Those lame imitations of flirting telling me that she may actually like him, oh God l will have a hard job fixing her - that's the least l can do for her.