Running away

♡Tiffany's POV

He's mad at me? Why? What did I ever do? If anything, I'm the one that has most rights to be angry. He never tells me the whole truth. He keeps secrets, goes on mysterious places and returns with bruises. He's the one that doesn't want to be called my boyfriend but yet he keeps pulling me with him, not letting me go. And the beat part is- I allowed that. I didn't even doubt a word he said. Never.

"Hey." A door opens and he steps in. I choose to ignore. I'll let him know how it feels to be left behind.

He approaches the bed and leans to give me a kiss on the forehead but I move back.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

What's wrong?

...WHAT'S WRONG?!...

Oh noting baby you just yelled at me fifteen minutes ago without a single reason and then left me alone with no clue about where you are going or what you're about to do.

Instead of snapping that, I- ignore.

"Barbie?" He asks. He looks like he really has no idea what he did.

"Tiffany talk to me!" He says louder.

Ignore him.

He shakes my arm "Why are you ignoring me?" He says again.

Ignore.

"Tiffany... have I done someth-" I cut him off, pissed because I really want to throw a bucket a cold water on him and I want to argue and I want to ignore him at the same time.

"NO... You know what? Why don't you just go and continue doing whatever the fuck you're doing and leave me alone?! Because I don't need someone to yell at me for no god damn reason! And I sure as hell don't need a bipolar bad boy to break my heart over again okay?" I yell out. After a few breaths my brain welcomes the words I just said.

"Shit." He mutters and runs his hand though dark hair. "You know I didn't mean it like that?!" He says desperately.

"Oh really? Than why did you just yell at me out of nowhere?!" I'm the one who is going to yell this time. The boss...Yeah right.

"I didn't mean to okay! I was stressed." He says sadly.

I get that he was stressed and all, but that still doesn't mean he can yell it all out on me!

"That's not an excuse." I say stubbornly.

"I know." He says immediately like he's scared that I'll go away if he doesn't hurry with answer.

I'm so naive. What if he's using me. I mean he doesn't want to be my boyfriend yet he keeps kissing me and acting like one. And I- what do I do? I freaking fall for him. Too soon. Too dumb. And too strong. Whatever he does to me, I know I'll keep loving him. I can't choose what I feel for him, heart wants what it wants.

Looks like it's Selena time again huh.

"What?" He says calmly.

"What?" I ask.

"What are you thinking?" He asks frowning.

"Nothing." I say turning my head to look at the window.

"It's not nothing." He says stubbornly.

"Fine it's...." I look around to quickly find excuse. Hell I'm not gonna tell him what I was really thinking, no way.

"About my parents." I say quickly.

He chuckles "Let this be the last time you lied in my face."

I sigh. How did he know? Am I that transparent? Oh my.