Trouble in the pink paradise

♡Tiffany's POV

Good morning butterflies. Good morning shining sun lightning up my big pink and white room, good morning my huge fluffy bed and sparkly diamonds glued on my table to form a big heart as a decoration and last but not least, good morning my white kitten May.

My right foot slowly touches the floor realising it's very cold and l quickly lift my legs back on the bed just until l find my pink bunny socks and put them on.

"May, come here." I shout and cat comes to me almost immediately.

"Good girl." I say with a big smile on my happy face.

I walk trough my room to my huge closet and then open it in order to get dressed. Uh, what should l wear?

Let me just look at my calendar to see what day it is.

I come near to white and baby-pink colored calendar on the wall and start searching for today.
I see a schedule written with pink neon marker.

26th of June
11am - meeting with president's daughter
4:30pm - shopping with Victoria
8pm - Michael's party

No wait, that was yesterday.

27th of June

SUMMER CAMP

"Holy..." l say for myself trying to stay calm and not break the whole room.

See this is why l don't get well with my parents. I mean sure, they buy me all the things l want, but they can't do this to me, right? RIGHT?

My rich daddy and young beautiful mother decided to send me to summer camp which by the way lasts for about three months. They said l need to learn how to live a normal life because they won't be there to pay for all the bullshit l make when l grow up.

Some would say l am paranoid, others that l'm just a spoiled British rich hottie, but come on guys, you would react exactly the same in this situation because being in some dirty wood filled with bugs and mud and god knows what else disgusts me.

"Tiffany!" I hear my mum's voice calling me "breakfast is ready!"

Shit. Think Tiffany, think.

I quickly grab my white-gold Macbook and text my best friend Victoria that l may be gone for a while and that we should meet today in case my escaping plan doesn't work.

***

"Tiffany, darling!"

I hear mum's voice from downstairs but l still stay in my bed covered in three blankets and holding a cup of water in my hand.

"Melinda, can you not mention any of this to my mom. Please?" I ask my personal middle-aged maid as she groans at me "Anything you want." Sometimes l am very thankful to have such an amazing person as Melinda in my life. "But Tiffany, l really think you shouldn't pretend to be sick just to avoid the camp."

"How many times do l have to tell you to go downstairs and eat? Is it that hard Tiffany?" I would probably roll my eyes when mum said this, but now l have to put on my best act.

"Mommy, l think l'm sick." I fake cough to make it seem real but l don't see any impression on my mother's face.

When l think of being apart from my best friend Victoria aka Vikki, a little part of me breaks and l feel sad and angry at the same time. I remember us shopping every day after school and in the nights we would hit the fanciest club in the city until we can't stand on our feet. I can't believe l am forced to spend three months of my life without her.