"Screw you, Noah." I mumble in my chin annoyed but he obviously hears it.
"I know you want to, Barbie doll, but let's not make it that obvious." he chuckles and one of the bad boys high-five him.
This is going to be a long summer.
Tiffany is the ultimate British elite girl- she always gets what she wants. Once her parents decide to send her in the summer camp, she gives everything to stay in her peaceful home with her best friends Victoria and Cole.
After all, she's forced to spend three months in camp. Just when she thinks her summer is ruined, a hot bad boy named Noah finds his way to be around her even if she doesn't want him to.
See how bad ass devil can turn out to be her guardian angel, trying to keep her safe from his dangerous secret life.
Care. Fights. Tears. Trust. Honesty. And in the end, you know it was real if you can say "It was worth it all."
'Because even if l had the whole World in my hand, it wouldn't be enough if you're not holding the other one.'
*warning* This story contains strong language.
- Trouble in the pink paradise
- Screw this
- You call this a bed?
- Visit to the lake
- When 'Truth or dare' goes personal
- Double snake attack
- Girls play games, but boys always seem to win
- Come a little closer this time
- I'll be there when everyone else forget
- Watch and learn, bitch.
- The games of survival: Dream team
- The games of survival: You're stuck with me
- The games of survival: Don't lie
- Boy-girl drama
- Success to impress
- Swimming with a shark
- The nights we felt alive
- She's bad, but he's worse
- Good dog
- Running away
- Bestie moments
- The annoying big brother
- It's kind of funny, actually