You call this a bed?

♡Tiffany's POV

"Let me help you Tiffany." Annoying deep voice says again while l keep carrying my suitcases and backpacks.

"I'm fine Ethan." I roll my eyes after he asks to help me for a fifth time in a minute.

"Stubborn." I guess l wasn't supposed to hear those words coming from Noah's mouth.

After struggling for about fifteen minutes of walk in the forest, l put my luggage down next to others.

"Welcome to the camp, kids!" Mrs. Smith yells at us like we are soldiers, not 16 years olds.

I look around and see nothing. Just a bunch of trees and wet grass.

Is that a bug? Eww.

"And where exactly is that camp?"
I break the silence and all the campers - about 30 teenagers, burst out laughing.

"It's right here, Ms. Williams." She says and thrust a stick in the ground in front of her.

"I mean where are beds? And rooms - you know, where are we supposed to sleep?" I almost yell at her disgusted by the thought of me sleeping or even being here.

"Beds?" Noah sighs "You never fail to make me laugh Barbie doll."

All the teenagers start laughing and most of them crying of laugh. I just give him a hateful glare.

"Ohh-kay campers! I have 16 tents with me so come here to pick yours." We do as Mrs. Smith says. "Good. Now pick a place where you want to put your tent and unpack it."

We do exactly what she said and Sophie puts her tent next to mine. I see Noah talking to Mrs. Smith and he nods at something she says.

"Hey. Um... " he starts talking to me nervously "l will be in charge for taking care of you next few weeks so please don't give me a hard time, okay?" I look at him like he just told me the most disappointing news ever. She could choose anyone to help me, and she choose Noah. Seriously?

I just nod at him but at least l can do is make this trip fun for me and hard for him, heh.

"Yeah right." I smirk.

"Sassy, aren't we?" He returns a smirk and I frown. Ugh. The nerve of this guy!

"Get the hell away Noah!" I yell at him and he stands there a little shocked, but then quiet chuckle replaces it.

"And what if I don't want to?"

I stop to look at him for a second. "Then I'll..."

"Then you'll what? Call that slutty friend of yours and be all like 'OMG he's so bloody annoying, like Ewww, like Totes!" Noah screams in high peeched girly voice, which I assume was supposed to sound like mine.

Leave the act to pros, Noah.

I can't help but laugh at that, even if I really don't want to!

Ethan puts his tent next to Sophie's and I see excitement in her eyes as she realizes that two hottest guys choose to be next to her - actually (unfortunately) next to me.

"Hey Dan." I call him and red-haired pale boy shows up in front of me.

"Can you put your tent near us?"

"Yeah, sure." He says happily.

I notice curious eyes of 30 teens staring at Noah and Ethan. Suddenly, everyone wants to be next to them and Ethan simply rolls his eyes. "There is no place for any more people here. You can put your tents there..." he leads them to some place 20 meters away.