Chapter 3 - A Normal/Random Day.... Or It Was!

Start from the beginning

“Oi! Alice! Wait up!” Ichigo yelled, trying to catch up to her.

“Mizuirrrooo~” Keigo whined running over to Mizuiro, who was nice enough to wait for him unlike Alice.

“I don't think so Strawberry!” Alice smirked, “You're taller then me! So, you should be able to walk faster! Lazyyyy~”

Mizuiro and Keigo were use to this, since it too happened almost every day.

Ichigo's eye twitched. “Fine then. Be that way.” He smirked back before running after her.

She giggled and tried to get away from him.

The object of the game was to catch Alice, which Ichigo could do. After he caught her, he would sling her over his shoulder and would carry her the rest of the way to school. She lost all the time because she would rather be carried then walk.

By now Ichigo had caught up to her and picked her up. She dropped her backpack before getting comfortable on Ichigo's shoulder.

“Maaa~ And I thought I'd win today for sure!” She whined halfheartedly.

“You just want to be carried.” Ichigo stated.

“Yep!” Her elbows were now rested on his shoulder blade, “Oi, Strawberry~ Can you get my bag?”

He sighed, picking up her bag that was on the ground.

She smiled, “Ichigo, your the best~!”

“Ne, Alice?” He said after a long pause. Ichigo was checking to make sure Keigo wasn't going to bound up out of nowhere again. They were very close to the school now and he was curious to know what she wanted to say before.

“Yeah?”

“What did you want to say before?”

“Oh....” She didn't talk for a while which made him concerned.

“Well, Are-” Again she was interrupted but not by Keigo.

“HEY ALICE!” Tatsuki yelled from the front gates of the school. Orihime was right next to her as well as Rukia and Chizuru.

“Hey Tatsuki!” Alice yelled back while Ichigo cringed from the sound of her yelling in his ear.

“Hi Alice! You lose again?” Orihime asked

“Yep!” She smiles.

He set her down and handed Alice her bag.

“Thanks Ichigo!” She said running over to Tatsuki and Orihime. But before she could Ichigo asked her if she would tell him later what she wanted to ask him before. She said she would and that he shouldn't worry about it.

Alice, Tatsuki, Orihime and Chizuru went to their classroom while Rukia took Ichigo away to some place.

When they got there, Orihime pulled Alice away from everyone to talk to her.

“Ne, Alice-chan Do you like Ichigo more then a friend?” She said with all seriousness.

“Eh!?!” Alice said, completely caught of guard. “Why would you think that!?”

“I'm not sure.” She said putting a finger to her chin, “You just seem a bit angry whenever Kuchiki-san takes Ichigo-kun away from you. I thought you were jealous that he was spending more time with her then with you. You guys were so close before....”

Alice sighs and looks away. “Maybe I was a bit jealous... He was my best friend but now I barely hang out with him... I miss those times we went out for ice-cream.”

“So you don't like him?”

“Just as a friend.” Alice smiles a bit. “And you still have a crush on him, huh?”

“Yeah~” Orihime grins.

~Lunch time~

“YAHOO~ LUNCH TIME!” Orihime yelled, standing up from her seat.

Alice sighed, while Tatsuki and Orihime went through the same conversation they had every lunch time. Chizuru then came up talking about how she wanted to eat Orihime.

Chizuru and Tatsuki got into a fight, again but the one weird thing that happened was Ichigo jumping through the window.

Alice narrowed her eyes at Ichigo and laughed to herself when she noticed that it was a Mod Konpaku.

She stood up and walked over to Orihime when Ichigo jumped over to her.

“Hello, Lovely lady. Might I ask you name?” He said before kissing her hand.

Alice's eye twitched as she punched him in the face which sent him flying across the room, hitting the windowsill.

“Owww!! What was that for!?”

“Don't touch Orihime, you FREAK!!” Alice and Tatsuki yelled.

“That's a bit harsh...” He sweat-dropped but then got a good look at Alice.

“Wow...” Alice blushed when she noticed he was drooling while looking at her chest. “Not to big, but not small either... Such a Kawaii-Desu face too."

Before she could move out of the way, He launched himself at her. The next thing she knew was that there was something touching her lips.

Her eye twitched, He was kissing her! She pushed him off of her, then kneed him straight it the nuts.

'THAT BASTARD!' He held his groin, and Alice took that as a chance to beat the shit out of him.

A few minutes later Rukia and the real Ichigo came into the classroom.

The Mod soul trying to Dodge the desks Tatsuki was throwing at him while Alice ran out the room pass Rukia.

She runs out of the school and to the park. A few minutes after that, Ryoko shows up.

“Alice...” Alice was swinging slowly with her eyes stuck to the ground.

“What happened?” Ryoko said in her unemotional voice. Alice was the only one, besides the others, that knew how Ryoko felt.

Alice looked up at the woman she thought of as a mother. Her eyes were full of tears that didn't want to spill over her slightly red cheeks. She sniffled and Ryoko held out a handkerchief.

Ryoko always wore a kimono and carried around a black paper umbrella that had roses on it.

Alice lightly giggled, “Wearing a kimono again, Mother?”

Ryoko's lips twitched, which meant she was smiling.

“Are you going to tell me?” Alice sniffled once more before telling Ryoko what happened.

“I see.. That was your first kiss... And you were saving that for the man you talk about.”

“Yeah...” By now Ryoko was sitting in the swing next to Alice.

“I think it's time for you to move on. Even if he does come get you, it won't be for what you want.”

“I know that, Mother.”

Ryoko grabbed her daughter's hand.

“Everything will work out one day. But for now, make the best out of your life.”

Alice merely nodded.