Chapter 1- Independence Day

A/N: Yeah I finally updated wowie yay for me!

Star City

July 4, 14:00 EDT

An arrow flies through the air hitting Icicle Junior. "Ha ha ha! Ohh! Finally! I was wondering what a guy had to do to get a little attention around here," he laughs.

"Junior's doing this for attention? I'm telling you now. This little distraction better not interfere" Roy annoyingly remarks.

"He's all yours, girls" Green Arrow says through our comm piece.

Black Canary and I ride on our motorcycles on the bridge while Green Arrow and Speedy are shooting arrows on top of the arch. Icicle Junior is shooting sharp icicles at us but the Arrow gang kept us protected. I rev up my motorcycle towards Icicle Junior with my force field protecting from his icicles. As soon as the moment was right, I flip off my bike and kick his jaw with my foot and roundhouse kick him in the gut and land in a crouching position. Seeing him knocked out, I smirk to myself. I stand up when Green Arrow, Speedy, and Black Canary came up from behind me. GA lifts his foot on a large piece of ice and chuckles.

"Ha ha ha! Kid had a glass jaw. Nice kick by the way, Sparky." He comments at me, I smile. Sparky has always been his nickname for me. I've been Black Canary's sidekick for over a year now and Green Arrow and I had gotten close. "Hilarious, can we go? Today's the day." Speedy says impatiently. He turns his back to us and started walking away, GA straightens up bit. "Well he's in a hurry." I said smiling. He grins and throws his arm around my shoulders.

Black Canary walks up to us looking at Roy, " I think he's waited long enough."

~

I stand in front of The Hall of Justice standing in awe along with Batman and Robin, Aquaman and Aqualad, Green Arrow and Speedy, and Black Canary and I. Wow, today is the day. If only dad could see me now, he would be proud. I was proud that I became a hero fighting alongside Black Canary or specifically my Aunt Dinah. She has taken me under her wing after my dad had to move for a science work thing for his company LexCorp. I was devastated when he had to leave but my aunt was always like a second mom to me. After dad left, Aunt Dinah trained me to fight and to use my powers for the greater good. I can manipulate electricity hence the name Electrica. I could create lightning bolts out of my hands, generate force fields, carry things using magnetism, make fire from electric heat, and hack easily into various types of technology. I'm also great with Hand-to-Hand combat thanks to Black Canary.

"Today's the day." Batman begins.

"Welcome to the Hall of Justice." Green Arrow says with a grin.

"Headquarters of the Justice League." Aquaman adds.

"Oh, man!" We all turn around to see Flash and Kid Flash flash up next to us.

" I knew we'd be the last ones here." Kid says crossing his arms and pouting. I snicker at him, "Not so fast are you, Flashboy?" Kid Flash sighs. We all turn back around and started heading to the doors.

"Is that Batman?" A couple of reporters ask.

"There's Black Canary and Electrica!"

"I see Flash and Flash Jr."

"His name is Speedy."

" No. Speedy's Green Arrow's sidekick."

" Well that doesn't make sense." I giggle and Wally nudge me in my side. "You should be called Flashboy" I say to him.