Chapter 11

I watched Harry as runs flew from his mouth. It was amazing how much management made him hold back. I leaned forward into the microphone and combined my voice with his before leaning back again. This is all we've been doing. Recording, recording, recording. I sighed as Harry's voice cracks and he frowns but continues. Harry was going to loose his voice if management doesn't start pushing his vocal abilities. If we ever get out of here.

"Come on boys, let them out. He won't be any use to him if we break his voice," White says.

He pressed the button on his panel and the back of our cell opened up and we left the recording room. Harry's hand immediately fell to his side and wrapped around mine. I sighed quietly and Harry looked over at me.

"Can we escape tonight?" He whispered to me.

I glance at him giving him an unsure look. I wanted to get out of here, more than ever, but I'm not quite sure we are able to run without being caught. Harry was so sure we would make it out, but I was doubtful.

"Why can't we just do what he asks and he'll let us go?" I ask.

He shakes his head and sighs.

"He's going to kill us. As soon as he doesn't need us anymore, we are dead. I'm not sure if you noticed, but we are almost done. And if we're dead, he's going to be the one that knows about our death. Our voices, video recording of us. He'll get paid for all of that. Then he'll continue with his plan," He says.

I feel a lump in my throat rising. I know he's right. I sigh.

"But, I just don't understand. Why?" I ask.

"Have you ever watched a movie where the bad guy really releases them when he says? You don't. That's just not how it goes," he says.

"Camila, what else will happen? They catch us? Then well just start back over. At least well have a chance," he continues.

"Tomorrow?" I ask.

He looks down at me, glad I finally agree.

"Tomorrow," he says.

He leans down and kisses my forehead. I look up and smile at him, a faint blush growing in my cheeks.