Not an update

hey guys!! 

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating a lot. I just moved like halfway across the country so i've been quite occupied. 

Second, I'm not sure how i feel about this because this has been my most sucsessful story so far, but it doesnt deserve the amount of reads and votes it has. 

But do not worry. I've made a new accout that I will make this on. I'm going to start from the beginning. I like the idea of this story, but it's kind of gone way off from its original track. I'm re-doing the way I write stories and none of mine have been overly suscessful.

Of course, I am extremely happy and proud of myself for the amount of reads this story has gotten. Given that a lot of people have found out baout my account, I think im going to start over. I have much better ideas and im going to start typing on a computer instead of my iPad and phone so i can edit and spell check. 

I am also going to start doing different genres of writing ont that account, too. 

Clearly that accout will be privately shared. Therefore, no one here will know what account to follow for this story, so I will edit it on here and re-post when it's done. Thank you for all your support so far! If you don't want this story taking up space in your library, feel free to delete it and follow me for updates when I start editing.

Thank you guys for everything and look out for more works by me soon!

sorry for being lazy and not editing this