Chapter 4

Confusion. That's the first thing my mind registered. Where the hell was I. Then everything became clear. I remember when the bus jerked me around and I grabbed Lux. Lux. Where was she? I looked around, but she wasn't here. I found Harry sitting on the side of my bed. He looked at me and his eyes lit up. I felt him sigh in relief as he hugged me.

"I love you so much." He mumble into my hair.

I felt as if I was half dead and he still gave me butterflies. I felt him shift so he wasn't sitting anymore but laying next to me. He tightened his arms around me and moved them down to my waist. I subconsciously noticed he had his shoes on the bed.

"Your shoes are on the bed." I told him.

I sounded like a dying toad. He laughed at me, I'm not sure if it was because I was so paranoid now of getting my bed dirty or because i couldn't talk. Probably both. He slipped his boots off and put his feet back on the bed.

"Is that better?" He said smirking at me.

I nodded and smiled back at him. His eyes went up to my forehead.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He mumbled, running his fingers over a sore spot on my head. A sudden pain came rushing to my foot. I looked down to my foot, it was wrapped a little higher than my ankle all the way down. I moaned and set my head back down.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"What the hell is on my foot." I replied.

He chuckled, leaning up on his elbow and glancing at my foot.

"You sprained your ankle. You have to wear a boot until its better." he said.

I sighed. He smiled at me. He leaned in and his lips met mine. His lips were soft against mine. I don't know how but Harry always made me feel better. He wrapped his hand around me and I tangled my fingers in his hair. A sharp knock on the door interrupted us. Harry pulled away and have me a quick smile, flashing his dimples. He shuffled in his shoes to the door. I laughed as he maneuvered in his half on shoes. He turned and smirked at me before pulling the door open. I sat up on the bed, gaining a refusal from my head. I hope they're going to give me something for my head, it felt horrible.

"Is she awake?" I made out the quiet whispers.

"Mhm." Harry mumbled.

He quickly slid out of the way as my mom barged into the room. Sofi ran out from between her legs and jumped on the bed.

"Camila!" She gasped "are you okay?"

Her arms were tight around me. It felt good to have my little sister with my again.

"I'm fine, boo." I said.

She laid her head on me. Her hair smelled like strawberry shampoo, the kind we both use. I heard the muffled sobs coming from my mom. I almost laughed, but reality hit me and I realize what had happened. I was going to have to wear this boot? How was I going to perform? I can't dance with a boot on. I can't even dance with regular shoes. We were putting dance moves into more songs too. That one song, gosh what was it? My head pounded. It will come to me later. Nothing really made sense right now, honestly.

"Mama, it's okay, she's fine!" Sofi said, climbing off of me.

"karla camila cabello. me dijiste que ibas a dejar de meterse en problemas. mira lo que has hecho! fuiste demasiado lejos! sabes lo preocupado que su padre y su hermana y he estado preocupado? si Harry no había nos había llamado, que habría tenido ni idea de dónde estaba en. Oh, mi bebé, mírate. que necesita para empezar a escuchar!" My mother went off.

I couldn't tell if she was genuinely mad or just emotional. Harry glanced at me, hearing his name. I shot him a look that I'm sure he understood.

"Mama, I'm not dead. I'm fine. Chill a little," I replied.

Her eyes grew wide and I think I pressed something I shouldn't have.

"Sofi, come," she said and stormed out of the door.

"Bye mila, bye harry," sofi said before shutting the door.

"What," Harry said blankly.

"She's pissed that I didn't listen," I said, and then laughed.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, when do you ever listen," he said.

I grinned at him. He tried to hold back his smile, but quickly grinned back.

"So, what actually happened?" He asked.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. I actually have no idea. I remember when everything went black, I just don't know why. Lux was with me.

"Is Lux okay?" I bursted out.

Harry started laughing. I frowned. I don't understand how that's funny. He quickly contained himself.

"Sorry camz, that's not funny. You've just asked me that at least 8 times in the last 3 days," he said.

"I've been asleep for 3 days," I gasped.

"Kind of. You would get up and mumble about Lux and then you were out again," he said.

I put my hands over my face and groan. I heard him chuckle across the room before sitting at the end of my bed.

"Honestly, I was scared. They said that you might not remember me," he spoke quietly.

"I could never forget you," I said sympathetically.

I felt my cheeks grow pink as he looked at me and smiled. He stood up and came to the head of the bed. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. Even though it sent a shooting pain through my head, the millions of butterflies in my stomach made up for it. I wrapped my arms around his neck in attempt to hug him. I wanted Harry right now. Just Harry.