Chapter thirty five

3 months later

Rosa's POV

As I'm now on maternity I decide to head out to get some last supplies for when the twins arrive. I put my hospital bag into the back just in case the babie come early. It's common for twins to come early. I head into the city centre and go looking for some soft toys for the kids. I'm just getting back in the car to go home when I feel a sharp pain rip through my chest. I think nothing of it and go to grab lunch. I pull into the parking lot of a diner and grab ten dollars for food. I walk in and order a coffee and a bacon roll. That's what I've been craving dury this pregancy. Bacon rolls. Not a weird one for most people but weird for me. When I'm close to rdering I feel the sharp pain through my chest again. I feel dizzy and I can't breathe. 

'M'am, are you OK?' A man behind me asks. I nod but as I go to move forward I start to feel faint. As I fall to the ground I feel someone catch me so I didn't fall on my bump. 

Connor's POV

'Dr Rhodes!' Maggie shouts. I walk up to Maggie and she talks to me quietly. 'It's Rosa, she fainted in a diner. She's a few minutes away.' 

'Thanks Maggie.' I say. I then run out and wait for the ambulance. 4 minutes later the ambulnace pulls up and the paramedics get out and get Rosa out of the back. She's now alert and she smiles at me. 

'What happened?' I ask her. 

'I felt faint, sharp pain in my chest, then I just fainted.' Rosa explains.

'Treatment 1.' I say to the paramedics. They nod and tell me her vitals. Rosa moves herself onto the bed and I hook her up to the machines. Just then Will walks in.

'Can I help?' Will asks.

'Yeah, Can you get the ultrasound and order routine bloods?' I tell him. Will nods and walks out.

As the results get back Rosa goes into cardiac arrest. We rush her into the OR to preform an emergency ceserian. I stand beside her as they deliver he babies. They are both premature so they are taken to NICU.

The results showed that Rosa has a tear in her aorta. I immediately scrub in and open her up. We fix the tear and send her to recovery.