Chapter 35.5 - Lovebug

Calum's POV

The both of us stopped what we were doing and I started scrambling to my feet. "Oh shit."

I grabbed my shirt which was thrown beside the bed and quickly gave it to June.

I turned my back to Ashton so he wouldn't be able to catch a glimpse of my girlfriend half-naked. "Dude! Does it hurt to knock?"

What if it was my mom? or Uncle Frank? or my dad?!

I spoke too soon when I heard my mom's voice not very far away. "Ashton? Have you seen her?" My eyes widened and June quickly put the shirt on but it was too late.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I looked at June nervously. Well who wouldn't be? My mom just freaking walked in on us, well not like how Ashton saw it but the both of us half-naked pretty much gave away the answer.

I looked at my mom, "Uh-it's not what it looks like?" It didn't mean to come out as a question but then she gave us a disappointed look.

Then I heard her yell, "Oh my God! Are you two dating? Oh my God, this is great, June, I'm happy for you!" She walked to us and gave June a hug.

What?

My mom turned to me and glared. What the fuck did I do? "This isn't, you know, what you kids call these days, friends with benefits, kind of thing?" Why would she think that?

"Mom, no, June is really my girlfriend." I confessed and her eyes widened, "Oh, thank God! I've been waiting for this day!"

"But, mom, please don't ever tell dad and Uncle Frank. I'll be the one to tell them. Just please, mom?" I begged her not wanting my dad to meddle with our relationship.

"Fine. And also, although I'm happy for you too, which I really am, you are grounded." She pointed at me and I was about to protest when she pointed at June, too. "You too, miss."

I whined at that, "Mom, you can't ground me, I don't live here anymore!"

"Well, I'm sorry, hun, you're still my son, and rules are rules, no sex under my roof." Mom walked out of the room leaving us. "But we didn't even-" I cut my statement knowing it wouldn't change a thing and looked back to June.

She curled her hair with her hands being all cute and shit.

"Dude! I'm still here, don't you dare." Shit, I forgot Ashton was still here.

I just sat beside her on the bed and asked Ashton the thing I've been wondering about, "Why are you here?"

"I saw June walk out of the party and moments later she was gone. I last saw you with Eric so I thought you guys fought so I went here, not knowing you weren't fighting at all." I glared at Ashton when I realized what he was implying. He was right, though. We did fight, and then make up after, or should I say, make out.

"Well, we weren't, you can go now and leave us alone." I pushed him out of the door and locked it so June and I could go back where we stopped.

"Stay protected!" Ashton yelled from the other side of the door and I heard his footsteps slowly walking away, not without hearing his giggle.

However, the moment already got ruined so I just laid on the bed, face down.

I felt her poke me so I turned around and pulled her with me to cuddle.

Caressing her hair, we just laid there. "Would you have, you know, be with me if Ashton hadn't walked in?"

I wanted to know so bad, would she have gone all the way with me if we weren't interrupted? Because I know I do.