Chapter 27 - Don't Date Him

June's POV

He's kissing me.

Calum fucking Hood is kissing me.

I was frozen, I couldn't kiss back because for one, I was shocked, and second, it's only my second kiss, I don't know how to kiss.

It took a while before Calum pulled away. The kiss was way longer than our first one.

He kissed me. He fucking kissed me for the second time.

We were just standing in front of each other staring at each other's eyes. It was awkward as hell. I didn't know what to say, because, well, we just fucking kissed, okay I said that a lot.

I cleared my throat to diffuse the tension around us and awkwardly looked around but his gaze. He was intently looking at me waiting for me to speak.

"Why did you do that?" I looked down fiddling with the hem of my, or rather, his shirt.

Calum didn't speak for a while so I looked up and he was still staring at me. But something was different than earlier, he looked like he wanted to say something but was debating on doing so.

It took him a while to speak, I guess, he already built up the courage, "Don't date Luke."

"Calum, just because you kissed me, doesn't mean you can forbid me from dating Luke."

He ignored me and spoke the words I never would've thought would come out of his mouth. "Date me instead."

My eyes widened right after he said that. Is he serious right now? "Wh-what?"

"You heard me."

"I-uh uhm uh-" I was stuttering, too shocked at him so he kissed me again. This time, it was a quick kiss but longer than a peck. Now, I'm more awkward than ever.

He raised his eyebrows at me as if waiting for an answer. Well he did kind of ask me out. I pinched myself and ended hurting myself, too.

He noticed it and smirked at me.

Mood swings, I tell 'ya, Mood Swings!

"I'm dating Luke." I simple said.

"Are you, really?"

He knows.

What?

I looked back up to him, eyes wide and he was smirking. "H-how did you-"

"Luke's not a very good actor, I might say."

We were still in the same position we were when we kissed, we haven't moved an inch. The proximity is making me anxious. Well, he did kiss me twice in just two minutes.

"Oh." I looked down, blush creeping once again on my cheeks. He lifted my chin using his hands and now we're looking at each other.

"Don't you ever like anybody else but me." Is he serious right now? Wow. Spell possessive—C-A-L-U-M. "'Cause I don't like anybody else but you."

Calum likes me. He just fucking told me he likes me.

I simply nodded and he smiled. Once again, he slowly leaned in to me, then I felt his lips on mine. This time, with me kissing back. I was trying so hard to kiss back so he wouldn't judge me. Too late, though. I heard a small chuckle from him and we pulled away.

I pouted and he just kept on chuckling. I slapped his arm lightly and he pulled me in a hug. I smiled at that. "Don't judge, it was my uh fourth kiss."

"It's our fifth." I looked at him confused and he just pulled me back in a hug. Fifth? "Stop counting and let's go back to sleep."

He pulled me in his room and went back to sleep.

--

I opened my eyes slowly but surely. Of course it's a fucking dream. I tried to move but I couldn't. Then I saw an arm wrapped around my waist.

I looked at it confused and glanced to my left. Calum. I grinned like an idiot and moved to my right to look at him.

He sleeps like an angel. I just want to run my hands through his curly hair. His lips that I kissed a couple of times, slightly parted.

I just want to savor this moment, just looking at him. Who knows, maybe the moment he wakes up, he would be back to his usual self.

I panicked when he suddenly shuddered. He gripped my waist gently as if he doesn't want to let me go and slowly opened his eyes.

I bit my lip nervously and then he finally opened his eyes. He wasn't talking, he was just staring at me with a poker face.

Moments later, a large grin formed on his face. "Good morning." I smiled at him, "Good morning." He pulled me closer to him which startled me a bit. He hid his face in the crook of my neck and he just stayed there.

"Calum, we have to go to school." I poked his bare arm, "No, we don't."

"Yes, we do."

"No, we don't.

"Maybe, you don't, but I do."

"Fine." He let go off of me and turned to his side. "Calum." I poked his bare back saying his name again and again and kept poking him.

I stood up from the bed and moved around, now standing in front of Calum. He has his eyes closed so I crouched down, eye level with him.

"Calum, yoohoo. Cal." He smiled and then opened his eyes. He sat up and pulled me closer. "Can't we just stay here all day? I don't want to go to school."

His hands came inside my shirt, rubbing my hipbones. I shook my head and pulled him up, "School, Calum, school."

He groaned but nevertheless, followed me outside.

--

Calum was beating eggs in the kitchen whilst I just watch him. Well, I'm not really good in cooking, you all know that, so I'm just standing there following him around while he goes back and forth from the stove to the counter.

I think he's getting annoyed at me for following him around, putting my hands around him whenever I could, savoring our moments together,

I still couldn't believe Calum likes me so I want to be beside him as much as I can.

He was so tall that even my chin couldn't reach his shoulders. Even if I do, though, he'll just shrug me off.

"Stop it." He groaned and turned around so I took this opportunity to tip toe and kiss him directly on his lips. He smiled at the kiss and cupped my cheeks.

"If you want a kiss, you can just say so." His hands came to my hips and lifted me from the ground, putting me on the counter.

I put my hands around his neck and he kissed me again, "You better not be counting our kisses." He said through my lips.

The kiss was getting heated until we heard a beep from beside us. We looked at it at the same time and he spoke, "Breakfast's ready."

He lifted me from the counter and down the floor then we started eating breakfast.

--

--

A/N

Okay, I know I said that the next chapter would be Calum's but I just couldn't wait.

Huhuhuhu I don't know, they're just really cute together huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter!

SML XO

- Schyler