Chapter-1: A Big Explosion!

~ You can't fight destiny because it's already written. That's why sometimes every shitty situation is linked to a beautiful future. Just believe in fate. ~

I was laying on my bed and thinking about me, Nandini and our friendship. She was the only friend I have, the only one I could rely on, the only one I believe.

I was thinking what made mom do all this? What were the reasons mom was pushing me in that bullshit marriage thing? What was actually running in my beloved mom's head?

She was the lady who don't do anything without any reason. So, I was damn sure there will be a strong point; something she was hiding from me.

I was thinking how to get out from all this mess. I was confused this time. I wasn't sure about telling Nandini all this unlike few hours before when I was damn sure to tell her everything but then suddenly I don't know why I started doubting my plans.
Maybe because this time, it wasn't only about my life; this time, it was about her life and our friendship as well.

What if she refused to help me (because no one would risk his life) and let me marry that dumb girl?! What was her name? Yeah, Alya! Alya Saxena! She was nothing more than a dumb-make-up-kit-without-brains! Yeah, seriously! That's what actually defines her. Unlike my best friend, Nandini, she use to put a lot of make up on her face. She was the type of girl with whom every boy would love to flirt. But Nandini, being her very closed friend still she was totally opposite of her. She never puts make up on her face. I remember how she says "natural beauty can't be compared with any other thing."

Trust me, she was just beyond perfect. Any man on this earth would love to marry her but me, no! A big no! I just don't deserve her! I am an asshole! And she just don't deserve it!

I have banged around with thousands of girls or maybe more. I was in thousands of relationships and every one got break within one week because I never thought about the girls, what I thought about was me! Just me! Me and my games! My pleasures! My needs! That's it! I love to be independent. I hate to be caged; and relationship are just like a cage only. I thought no one can bind me. But now this marriage thing was seriously binding me.

My last relationship was with Soha Khurana; the b¡tch who pushed me in this mess. Because of her my whole damn life was on the edge of cliff. I don't know if I will fall down or I will fly. But I just can't let destiny win. I was someone who love to write my fate on my own but little does I know no one can run away from his destiny.

• • •

I was sitting in the drawing room with my friends cum family in my house. Cabir, Navya, Mukti, Abhimanyu, Alya Dhruv and Aryaman were my friend-mily. I have this small circle, with whom I have laughed, cried and lived even in the worst of times. Then there he was, Manik, Manik Malhotra, my best-est friend. When this was my family then there he was -my home. We were childhood friends because we studied in the same school with my friends but then he went to abroad for further studies and I came more close to this little friend-mily of my mine. He was the person who was never too friendly. I don't know how in the first place we become friends because we were totally opposites. But still yes, we were, we are and we will be! The bff! No matter what!

You know, I feel sometimes that he feels jealous whenever he sees me with these people with whom I share my house. They had their own houses but then everyone loved to be here with me and made this little house of mine a home.

Even when Manik went to abroad, we didn't lose contact. We still use to call, message and chat on Skype. I never felt that for sometime he left me because we still used to tell each other everything, problems, worries, secrets, everything. We share happiness and sadness both. His every little things I knew, except his uhm, uhm, bedroom stories. Lol. Yes, he has had many physical relationships, but I can't judge him for that. He was always honest about everything he did and I was glad about it. That was his personal life and I was suppose to give him his space.