Chapter-18 : Tu Mileyaa, Rab Mileyaa

Lights went dusky and a flashlight dropped right at me as I took the heart of the staging. I could see the mob hooting and roaring my name which sent the adrenaline rush in my veins. On either side of the corner, there was a front row for all the VIP guests for the fundraiser and the Album launch but my eyes were locked to those one pair of hazel orbs.

I inhaled sharply and the music had already begun. There was a sweet melody that started playing on the guitar uniting with the tunes on the keyboard. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the pool of passion.

Mainu rab mileya,

Sab mileya,

Jab tu mileya mainu,

Mainu hajj mileya,

Rajj rajj mileya,

Mainu jab mileya hai tu,

Every word that came out of my lips was the pure sentiments for a girl who came unexpectedly into my world and turned everything upside down, and no matter how I tried to resist these feelings, I just couldn't... She was a part of every nook of my being and perhaps hurting her broke something in me as well.

Mainu rab mileya,

Mainu sab mileya,

Mainu jab mileya hai tu

Mainu haq mileya,

Rooh tak mileya,

Mainu jab mileya hai tu,

I began composing this song last summer for her when I thought we were just friends but possibly she was always more than just a friend to me. It is simply that I failed to realize or probably wanted her to meet someone better because she deserved the best. But see the paradox, destiny entangled us in the same yarn, and nevertheless, how much I tried, I just couldn't come out of it. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

But as it is rightly said, we have this life and we are living it. It's twisted, exhausting, uncertain, and full of guilt, but nonetheless, there's something there and this is what kept me going.

Tera hona ik sapna lagda,

Bas ek tu hi apna lagda,

Tere bina hun nahi ji laggna ve,

Oh sohneya,

Mere sohneya,

Mainu nahi jeena,

Tere bina,

Calling her my wife, still feels like a fantasy and it feels as if I shut my eyes for a second, she will disappear and I will lose her. Forever.

But fortunately, she was my reality.

Indeed, the most beautiful one!

Oh sohneya,

Mere sohneya,

Mainu nahi jeena,

Tere bina,

When I began working on this album for her, I never knew it would come out like this... when the equations would have turned around entirely.

I don't have the faintest idea if she can comprehend that it's for her but I do hope somehow our hearts will communicate.

Eventually, the realization dawned upon me that she is the one for me. Here on this planet or any other space that exists anywhere else in this universe.