Chapter 33

Caleigh was forced to nominate one of her alliance members next to Frankie, she put Derrick up next to him. Since Derrick was alright with going on the block next to Frankie, especially since he knew he wasn't the target.

The Veto, well either herself or Cody had to pull this one off, she had a feeling that it would be a mental competition though. Caleigh felt like all the pressure was on her, no offence to Cody but when it came to mental competitions, he just still wasn't that great at them.

Even knew that but he would act all offended, around Caleigh and act like he was mad at her but that wouldn't last for long before he came running back and cuddling with her.

Caleigh was skipping around, quite happy, and hyper. She wasn't even sure why she was so hyper but she just wanted to run around or like do gymnastics. Flipping around and stuff, it was quite late at night and Cody just wanted to sleep. But she begged him to come outside with her and work out or something with her.

"C'mon Codyyyyy!" Caleigh begs as she tugged on his arm, she was never usually like this usually she would go alone to work out. Or some other thing outside. "Caleigh, I'm tired." He whines as he squeezed his eyes shut "Cody please! " She begged once more while trying not to laugh.

"Ugh fine. You owe me. And I hate you right now. " Cody pouts, "Awe, Cody I love you too!" Caleigh giggled cutely, which internally made her cringe while planting a kiss on his cheek. Jumping up and down as she then went outside, Cody following behind. Yawning as he rubbed his eyes, she did a few cartwheels towards the workout equipment. "How are you so hyper, and energetic it's like 3am." Cody mumbled tiredly.

Caleigh looked at him "Oh Cody, don't be a little party pooper, just have a bit more energy and you'll be fine. Okay? " She states simply as if it were that easy and forces a smile. "I can't really have a lot of energy when I'm tired as hell." Caleigh scoffed as she watched him walk closer, she grabbed his face and kissed him, he was clearly not expecting it. She just wanted him to be less tired and more happy.

Cody's eyes widened, immediately kissing her back, no one was outside, so she didn't mind kissing him. Caleigh just didn't want everyone to see them kissing all the time it just wasn't a good look in her opinion. Plus it would create a huge target on their backs even though it's down to the final four.

His hands rested on her hips, as she kissed him. She then pulled away after a few minutes, and smiled, he was blushing a little bit. She then glanced away " Well, I'm going to work out now if you don't mind." She informs.

He just rolled his eyes, and nodded " Alright. " he said, laughing a little bit as she turned around. To walk over to the wall then started to run, to get more energy out of her system.

"What are you doing?! I thought you said you were going to work out! " He asked, appalled while sitting down on the chair. She tried not to laugh, "Oh please you just wanted to see me do squats Cody." Caleigh exposes him which caused Cody to blush "No. I did not." He defends, as she continued to run.

"Being defensive huh? Well I know it's true. 'Cause Derrick told me you watch me do squats and other work outs sometimes." Caleigh smirks.

He narrowed his eyes " Derrick, that little shit. " he muttered under his breath. " Busted! " she yelled, teasingly, looking back at him sticking her tongue out. Cody frowned, folding his arms his arms over his chest. She just shook her head with a smile and looked back ahead.

Cody was muttering stuff under his breath his gaze on the ground. "Awe, is someone pissed off at his bestie?" She asked teasingly, referring to Derrick.
"I'm honestly getting so annoyed with you." Cody hurts, the look on her face faltering, she was just joking around with him "Seems like someone needs to have a nap." She comments sarcastically.

He groaned and put his head in his hands "Seriously?" Caleigh mumbles, as she then stopped running took a sip of water then just stood there then sat down on the lounge chairs grabbing her sweater putting it on since it was getting chilly outside. Caleigh then closed her eyes, folding her arms, she was just thinking about random things. About the game & the outside the world. Cody then got up sighing and quietly walked over, usually he would just stay mad or annoyed for a little bit.

But he did feel a bad a little, he sat down beside her, laying down, his head resting on her lap. Which caused her to jump and snap out of her thoughts. When she opens her eyes and looked down at her lap she noticed Cody. She then started to run her hands through his thick brown hair. Caleigh was beginning to get tired too, no longer that hyper and then noticed he was already sound to sleep, his head resting on her lap.

Caleigh sighed, seeing Frankie and Derrick coming outside. She continued to run her fingers through his hair absentmindedly "Hey, Caleigh." Derrick said in a whisper, sitting down across from them on a chair.
"Hey, what's up?" She asked in a whisper, glancing at him but then looked back at Cody, who was now still sound to sleep  while she played with his hair.
"Nothing really." Derrick mummers in response.

Caleigh nodded, keeping her gaze on Cody. Frankie sat down next to Derrick but on the ground. The three then began to talk about random stuff.
They all still couldn't believe they made it to final 4, all the fights, drama, they made it through and they had to get people out to get here.

It was unbelievable.

Later in the day, it was after the last Veto competition, and Cody won but didn't use it. Since there is no possible way. Since he was the only person that would be able to go up if he were to take down Derrick.

Everyone was covered in glitter and glue. Caleigh had a shower in the head of household room, and got changed as she headed downstairs since she left her brush in the bathroom.

She walked in seeing Cody in the shower, smiling innocently as he waved.

She laughed" You didn't have near as much glitter and shit on you as I did

She laughed" You didn't have near as much glitter and shit on you as I did. I was covered from head to toe. " she scoffs with a smile, He rolled his eyes she smirked as she brushed her hair, looking in the mirror. "I'll be right back." Caleigh mumbled, having a prank idea.

She ran into the kitchen grabbing some powder, and grabbed it sneaking back into the bathroom he was done showering, he just turned off the shower and was rubbing his eyes. Cory just looked over and she shook a lot of white powder into his face " Caleigh! I just took a shower! You little freak! " He exclaimed, while she just laughed, putting the powder down on the counter. As he turned on the water to the shower again washing the powder off of him, planning to get Caleigh back at some point.