Chapter 9

Today, was another day in the Big Brother house, Cody was going to put up two nominees on the block, they had another HOH to see who would be the other head of household it was Derrick. This was turning out to be a good week.

Or at least Caleigh thought it would be a good week, when they talked Cody said he would put up Paola and Brittany. But when it came to nominations he put up Nicole and Brittany, which made Caleigh really pissed off. Cody not only betrayed her trust but put up one of her best friends, Nicole. While Derrick put up Christine again and Frankie.

"Caleigh, c'mon please talk to me! " Cody begs as he followed her into the bathroom "Cody. I told you already! I don't want to talk to you." Caleigh huffs, clearly getting frustrated while she was getting ready to take a shower.

"Why are you so fucking mad at me?! " he asked, looking like he was about to break down in tears. Caleigh looked over at him pursing her lips for a moment, Caleigh hated seeing him so upset but she herself was still upset with him. Which overrode everything at this point, though usually she took other people's feelings into consideration first.

"You. Cody Calafiore. Put one of my best friend's on the block to fucking go home! You lied to me saying you were putting Paola up! Not Nicole!" Caleigh whisper yells with a frown, if looks could kill Cody would be dead right now. "Caleigh, I'm sorry! It was a last minute decision! " he tries to excuse which earns a scoff from "his girl." "Ha! Sure it was Cody!" she harshly responds, biting her tongue, trying not to completely lose it on him. She was not just mad about Nicole being on the block, or him not telling her she was just stressed out on top of it. This was just the cherry on top at this point.

diary room :

" I can't fucking believe this. I know I may seem like I'm over reacting it's just that I feel back stabbed at the moment! Since he knows Nicole and I are close but nope he doesn't care! " Caleigh shakes her head, not even looking at the camera.

out of dr.

"Caleigh! please!" he begs once more, almost shouting now, "Just...give me some time, Cody, to think stuff over. Just a little time. That's all I'm asking. I don't know how long yet but just a day maybe. " Caleigh spoke not as harsh as before. Cody letting out his own sigh out of frustration, leaving the bathroom as she got in the shower wearing her bathing suit. The hot water hitting her back, Caleigh ran her hands through her hair, thinking stuff over. Not wanting to cry out of anger. Nicole walking into the bathroom "I heard you and Cody....Caleigh it's okay. You don't have to be mad at him." Nicole softly says, as she took off her glasses to put makeup on.

"No...I am mad since you are my bestfriend and he said he would put Paola on the block. Not
you. " Caleigh responds, it being more than just all of what was said. She had trust issues, and Cody betrayed her trust like a lot of people had in the past.

Nicole sighed, looking over towards her "Caleigh, please promise me you won't stay mad at him. I know how much he cares about you and would do anything for you to make you happy. All he talks about is how much he adores you and loves you." Nicole tried to help how she was feeling, but couldn't help but feel upset too, of course.
Caleigh looked over at her, looking really upset. But surprised to hear the word love mentioned in Nicole's sentence. Caleigh ran a hand through her soaked hair. "Fuck man. Fuck." She whispers, putting her head in her hands feeling like she was about to burst out in tears.

Nicole frowned a little, but didn't snap since that wasn't who she was "I just needed you to know that. I'm sorry. " The blonde bit her lip nervously "No no, it's okay. I'm just really s-stressed right now." Caleigh stuttered out, which made her cringe internally while beginning to wash her hair. Letting out a shaky breath tears rolling down her cheek, but it didn't look like she was crying since she was in the shower. Thankfully because Caleigh never really cried. She just kept everything bottled up inside. Even if it wasn't the healthiest way of dealing with things it was how Caleigh coped for the most part.

After she got out of the shower she grabbed the towel wrapping it around her body as she walked out of the bathroom, tears continuing to roll down her cheeks. She walked past people as she then went to the rock room, and went to her bag and grabbed shorts and a t-shirt, along with other stuff she needed and then went to go get changed. After she did, she brushed her damp dark brown hair. Making her way slowly into the living room once she did and sat herself down on the floor, bringing her knees up to her chest, taking a deep breath.

Trying to keep her self together. So no one would think she is a loose canon then try to get her out.
She wiped the tears off her cheeks, rubbing her eyes, sighing faintly. Luckily for her she was the only one in the living room...So no one would ask questions. Caleigh just needed to keep to herself for a hour to let herself cool down, she didn't want to lash out on anyone. Caleigh would feel terrible if she did so.

A little time had passed and Caleigh stood up, not bothering to go upstairs to the HOH room. Because she didn't really want to talk to him. Not right now that is which was why she hoped she would get picked for Veto so she could win and take Nicole off the block. So the two of them would be safe and then maybe Cody would put Paola on the block like he said he would in the first place. That was her plan. If she got chosen for Veto of course. She really hoped so. Caleigh loved the thrill of winning competitions it was so surreal. Since like you were safe and got to control the house if you won HOH and if you won Veto you could use it if you wanted to. It was amazing.

Cody was upstairs with Derrick, Caleb, and Zach. Talking about what was currently going on with Caleigh which made things difficult for Cody, though he cared for her a lot sometimes it was hard to show it. "I don't know what to do...I made a huge mistake. I'm worried that she won't even want to talk to me again." Cody sadly admits. "Look man she's probably stressed out, now that you made a move and put her best friend on the block made her even more stressed which made her probably pissed off just give her some time. She will come back. I know it. " Derrick responds, knowing certain things for a fact because he was already married and a bit older than Cody.

Cody then replied with a simple "I hope so. I really hope so" as he folded his arms leaning against the head board of the bed, taking a long breath while glancing around the room. "If she really loves you. She will forgive and come back just give her time that's all she needs and that's exactly what she said she needed. No need to panic. " Derrick speaks up once again.

"Yeah. I just need to cool it. " Cody says out loud, mostly to himself  in a quiet tone. He just needed to calm down and make the right decision. He couldn't put a huge target on his back or it would destroy his chances of winning. But he was friends with everyone in the house so he had that. Even Caleigh, though just got into a argument it happens, hopefully this will make them closer.