Chapter 20

It has been a day since ZingBot had came, and Caleigh winning HOH again, Zach was the other HOH which made her a little bit worried since he was unpredictable. He may feel one way one minute and one way the other minute. He is a loose canon. That is for sure.

Team America which consisted of, Derrick, and Frankie. It used to have Donny but now that he is evicted the missions are left to Frankie and Derrick.
They had another mission, and that was to steal one or more of the houseguests items and get them to notice that it's gone then hold a neighbourhood watch.

Caleigh was walking around the house. It was honestly so cold in there right now and there she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt she was freezing but couldn't find her sweater or Cody's red rutger's sweater. " Cody, have you seen my sweater? " She asked, folding her arms over her chest. Before Cody could answer Zach yelled "Where's my Gator shirt?!" and came running out of the ice room shirtless cause he couldn't find his Gator shirt.

Caleigh immediately thought it was Zach cause it seemed like something he would do " Zach what did you do with our stuff? " She asked immediately. " I didn't steal anything! I can't find my Gator shirt." He retorts, as all the houseguests made their way to the kitchen since they couldn't find some of their stuff.

"C'mon Zach. Everyone knows you had to be the one who did it, you're the only one that would try something like that." Derrick points out, even though it was him and Frankie who hid the stuff.

"Let's have a team to find the stuff then. " Frankie suggested as they nodded.

diary room :

" We are going to find who stole our stuff, and if it ain't up to me, it's up to my boy here. " Caleb pointing to Derrick, " And Sniffy up there. " he said pointing to Cody. As everyone started to laugh who was in the diary room. " No dude, imma sniff them out. " Cody said through laughs.

out of dr.

Cody was now wearing a cowboy hat along with Derrick, and Caleb, Zach was wearing Victoria's pink hat that he never gave back.

Caleigh was sitting at the kitchen " Cody what the hell are you doing?" She asked as she saw him tearing through her bag. " Looking for my sweatshirt. " he replied. She rolled her eyes " I was looking for it earlier. " She sighed. Getting up, as she walked up to him " You were the last one wearing it. " Caleigh points out, shrugging her shoulders "We will find it, don't stress. " Caleigh reassures. He nodded and hugged her, kissing the top of her head then went back to searching.

Caleigh then walked into the ice room looking around for her sweater, it was even more cold in there, than it was in the house at the moment obviously, she then walked out when she couldn't find it. She through her head back out of frustration. Then looked back ahead as she walked.

The four boys continued to look around the house, it lasted for a hour before Caleigh found her sweatshirt and Zach's Gator shirt. Team America completed their mission once they found all their items.

It was time for the nomination ceremony now, Caleigh was going over who she was going to nominate in her head. She had no clue who Zach was going to nominate.

They headed downstairs to see the houseguests sitting at the round table, Zach and herself placed the boxes with the keys on the table " This is the nomination ceremony. Zach and I have to nominate two people for eviction. From a random draw I will reveal my nominations first. " Caleigh turned her first key locking in her nomination, Christine's face going on the screen " The first person I have chosen to nominate is Christine. " She then turned her other key revealing Caleb's face. "Second person I've chosen to nominate is, Caleb. Guys I really didn't want to nominate you. Nothing personal it's just Christine I heard you saying to Caleb that you were going to win HOH next week and come after me so. I'm getting you before you come after me. " Caleigh said, as Christine nodded slowly.

Zach then said " My first nominee is... " he trailed off as he turned his first key, revealing Frankie's face on the screen. " Second person I have chosen to nominate is... " he turned his other key. Revealing Cody's face. Caleigh tried not to show how shocked she was, as she looked at Zach then Cody. " Frankie, you know I love ya, but this is a game move and you are a really strong player. " Zach breaths out. " Cody, It's clear that you are in a showmance with Caleigh. No matter how much you two deny it. You guys are a huge threat. If she wasn't standing here next to me right now as HOH. She would be on the block next to you and one of you would be going home. " Zach spoke harshly.

" This nomination ceremony is adjourned." He added, Cody was sorta taken back by how harsh Zach was but he wasn't completely surprised he was sitting on the block. Cody was going to fight in the Battle Of The Block that is for sure. He knew his time isn't up in that game. If they didn't win BOTB he would try and win the veto.

Everyone then got up, and hugged each other, " No heart feelings. " Zach muttered, as Caleigh hugged Cody " I hope you win the Battle Of The Block. " She whispered. He nodded, she kissed his cheek and then pulled away from the hug, forcing a small smile. Everyone then went back to doing their own thing

She was not going to even bother to ask Zach what was his problem, since he put an alliance member on the block again. She was mostly surprised since Cody, Herself, and Zach had made a ' fake ' final three Zach didn't know it was fake though. But they acted like it was real. The only reason it was fake because they already had a final three deal with Derrick called the Hitmen.