Chapter 15

Victoria and Christine remained on the block, Hayden still HOH. Zach dethroned since Caleigh and Cody won the BOTB which was great. Since now they were safe. Hopefully the two would never be put up on the block against each other and end up staying on the block and not win the veto sending one of them home. Cause that would absolutely suck ass.

It had been a day since the BOTB, Caleigh was glad it was over. She was not as stressed out now. So now she was back to being her mostly happy self. Caleigh was currently outside, and was getting pretty tanned from being in the sun a lot. So Caleigh was wearing her bikini as she headed inside to grab her towel and something to drink.

She was currently thinking about a lot of things, mostly about who she could actually trust in the game. Who...she should get out next....Then she realized it was almost her birthday. She was going to have to celebrate it in the Big Brother house. Caleigh honestly wasn't sure if she should tell anybody or just act like it wasn't her birthday or anything.

Caleigh laid on the bed that her and Cody shared, they didn't really talk about sharing beds he just always ended up in her bed. Vice versa. She looked over seeing him soundly asleep, Caleigh had a small urge to wake Cody up. But then she didn't want to since he looked so cute and peaceful while sleeping.

Due to it still being early in the morning...Most people were sleeping so she laid back down, cuddling Cody, mostly since she was a bit cold. She scrunched her nose, as Cody wrapped his arms around her, still sleeping. Zach walked by to go in the Ice room as he looked over at the two in the rock room sleeping.

diary room :

" Should I be surprised that they are cuddling? " Zach mumbled tiredly. " I seriously can't get any fucking sleep. Everyone's sleeping too. " he muttered.

out of dr.

Caleigh fell asleep almost right away. In Cody's arms, later on, maybe a hour or two later Caleigh woke up by Cody accidentally kicking her in his sleep. Caleigh rubbed her eyes, as she looked over at Cody, getting herself out of the bed easily, since he no longer had his arms wrapped around her.

Caleigh grabbed his red rutgers sweater, pulling it over her head; it was quite large on her. But she preferred it that way. Caleigh ran her fingers through her hair as she walked out of the rock room. Almost tripping, but she regained her balance before she could fall. Thankfully.  She went to the bathroom grabbing her hair brush, brushing her hair enough so it wasn't knotted. Placing it down once she was done, then folding her arms over her chest while walking out of the bathroom.

Caleigh noticed Amber walking out of the HOH room with Caleb. Who stared at her like a hawk, She rose an eyebrow then looked away going to the kitchen. Eventually Caleigh felt arms wrap around her, she immediately knew it was Cody. "Cody. C'mon." Caleigh muttered tiredly, though it was clear she enjoyed his affection. She her body around in his arms so she was facing him "You have major bed head." Caleigh laughs quietly, since his curly-ish brown hair a mess.

He rolled his eyes " I could say the same to you. " he points, " But I brush--" Caleigh got cut off by Cody messing up her hair then kissed her cheek gently. "Hey!" Caleigh complained while she blushed a bit. "That's not fair!" She adds, "You always leave me alone in the bed. So that's apart of pay back." Cody said simply, like a little kid would.

"It's not my fault you sleep longer and decide to kick me awake." She interjects causing Cody rolled his eyes once again,"What? It's the truth. " Caleigh whispered, shrugging her shoulders.

Today was the Power Of Veto. Caleigh kinda was hoping to get picked so she could try to win it. Even though she had no reason to.

Later on after the Power Of Veto, she didn't end up getting chosen but she was completely okay with that since Amber won and decided not to use the veto on any of the nominations meaning either Christine or Victoria will be leaving the Big Brother house on eviction night.

Caleigh was outside doing her regular work out type thing, as Cody just went back inside talking to Caleb and Frankie. Nicole was not working out but she was sitting by where Caleigh was working out. " You said it's your 23rd birthday soon right? " the blonde asked "Yeah. I'm not planning to tell anyone though... I just... I don't know." Caleigh admits, shrugging her shoulders as she did more sit ups.

"Girl! It's your 23rd birthday you have to celebrate! " Nicole shook her head, she didn't say it loud enough for anyone else to hear but Caleigh. Which Caleigh was thankful for. "Eh I don't know Nicole. We are in the house to play a game not to celebrate birthdays..." Caleigh sighed, Nicole shook her head
"If you insist." Not quite understanding but what the brunette didn't know is that the blonde had an idea. She was going to plan a surprise birthday type thing, It would be difficult since they couldn't leave the house or anything but it would do. Since in Nicole's opinion she thought Caleigh should celebrate.

Nicole gets up from where she was sitting "I'll be right back I just have to go to the washroom." Caleigh nodded, letting the blonde leave. Nicole walked inside glancing around, she shut the slide door behind her wanting to tell Cody. So the two could inform the other houseguests, without Caleigh knowing. Nicole finally found Cody, "Cody. Can I talk to you for a second?" She asked sweetly, while looking at him "Sure." Cody agrees.

"Well in three days it's Caleigh's 23rd birthday. She said not to tell you or anyone since she wasn't planning on telling anyone or say anything cause she doesn't want to waste anyone's time or anything. " Nicole rambles a little before getting to the point "So I was thinking we could surprise her." Nicole adds.

"Sounds great." He smiled, he was a bit surprised that Caleigh didn't say anything to him about it. But the only reason she didn't is because she knew he would go all out on it. "Okay we have to gather the other houseguests without Caleigh noticing." Nicole tells Cody while Zach eavesdropped on their conversation.

diary room :

" Oh my god. A birthday party in three days! Nicole go back in that froot loop box where you belong! " He shouted.

out of dr.

Caleigh stopped doing sit ups and grabbed her water and took a chug of it. Wiping the sweat off her forehead as she stood up, seeing that no one was outside but her. She didn't think to much of it though, what she didn't know that all the houseguests were inside chatting about the plans and stuff.