Chapter 4

The HOH competition was about to begin, in moments, Caleb couldn't participate since he was the outgoing head of household.

Caleigh sighed as she walked out into the back yard with the other houseguests. It was time. She was going to fight her ass off to win, she had to insure her safety along with Cody's and Derrick's.

The competition was almost over after an hour, the last people that were standing are, Caleigh and Frankie, and no way was she going to let him win against her, it was another physical comp, and after maybe five more minutes Frankie fell off the ledge
" Caleigh you are the new head of household! " Julie exclaimed. Caleigh jumped off the ledge onto the mat, full of excitement. She ran up to Cody and jumped in his arms, wrapping her legs around him along with her arms. She couldn't help it. She was too busy being excited to play hard to get.

He held her in his arms " You did great. " he admits with a smile. She then got back on her feet, then placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. All the houseguests headed inside, Caleigh having a small dorky smile on her lips. She was glad she got to keep her alliance safe this week, and share a room with Cody.

They got inside, and a little while later Caleigh came out of a room " Who wants to see my HOH room?! " she called. Caleigh and the rest of the houseguests make their way upstairs—once she got up there she took the key unlocking the door opening it walking inside.

" Wow. " she spoke quietly, as she walked in, there were photos of her, friends, and family.
The houseguests were looking at her photos and Cody saw one with Caleigh and a guy in it, that was around their age or a bit older, you could tell he was jealous. "Who's that?" he asked, trying to mask his jealousy.

Caleigh smirked, having a feeling he was jealous. She folded her arms and stared at him " Jealous, Calafiore? " she asked. Raising an eyebrow.

diary room :

" Okay, I have to admit I am jealous, for some reason at the moment I hate seeing Caleigh really close to guys, other than myself. But I'm trying to hide it I just don't know how. " Cody spoke.

out of dr.

"Pfft. No, of course not. Why would I be? " he asked, with a small scoff. Trying not to give it away that he was lying; Cory sat himself down on the couch leaning against the arm of it beginning to look at his hands and fidget.

"Ha! I knew it! You are jealous. Whenever you're nervous or lying you look at your hands making no eye contact at all! " she said, smirking, Cody then blurted " Not true. " he scoffs once more, as the other houseguests sat themselves down, watching the situation before them. "Uh, So true. Make eye contact. " she challenges as he kept his gaze on his hands, continuing to fidget.

Caleigh let out an exasperated sigh, as she rolled her eyes " There's no need to be jealous, that's my cousin. " she chuckled. " Oh. " Cody said, turning red, out of embarrassment. He truly believed that cousin had been like her best friend or something. All of this causes Caleb to laugh "Wow, Cody!" Which earned Caleb a 'death glare' from Cody, Caleigh snickering a little underneath her breath.

He finally made eye contact with Caleigh, with a innocent look on his face, his lips slightly parted, and puppy dog eyes. She grabbed her letter out of the basket, to read it to the houseguests. She hoped it was from her grandma, since she was the one who raised her mostly from the time she was six and up. The other years, she would not like to mention.

" It's from my grandma. " she spoke with a slight smile. She read the letter, she didn't cry, since it was only a couple days into the game, she put the letter down and sighed. As most people then left the room. All besides Cody, and Derrick. She sat on the bed, " Who are you planning to put up? " Derrick asked, " I'm trying to figure it out at the moment. " Caleigh sighed, Derrick nodding a little; thinking what would be the best for The Hitmen.

Eventually they came to a decision. "So Victoria and Jocasta?" Cody questioned, Caleigh nodded affirmatively "Okay. Sounds like a plan. " Derrick agrees, then took his leave; Mostly cause he had a feeling Cody was going to try and do something with Caleigh later that night. He could be wrong, though, since they haven't even kissed yet. It also seems like Caleigh wants to take it slow and see where it goes.

In the backyard there was Nicole and Christine who seemed to be like best-friends now. You would never see them apart. They were talking game, but sometimes they would go to a different subject like what they did before they got into the house. Their friends and family too.

But Nicole and Caleigh? They were also really good friends, but not as good of friends as Nicole and Christine, or Caleigh and Cody. Which may end up causing some issues in the long run.

Caleigh left the HOH room leaving Cody alone, to himself, walking downstairs to go into the backyard to swim, she had her orange bathing suit on, going in the pool. Zach and Amber were already in the pool "Hey." she greets quietly, hopping in the pool; joining in on Amber and Zach's conversation.

"How many times have you guys had sex? " Zach asked, out of the blue, it wasn't directed towards anyone and Caleigh just laughed as she looked over at Amber. " Uh that's kinda personal isn't it? " Amber asks looking at Zach, while fixing her curly hair. " Eh, there's nothin' else to talk about. " Zach replied, seemingly an excuse.

"Like, three times." Amber spoke, clearly lying but no one pressured her due to the disgusted look on her face. Which immediately caused the both to look at Caleigh. The brunette made an uncomfortable face and leaned against one of the walls off the pool. " I uh...never had sex before. " she admitted in a mumble, seeming quite embarrassed. "Wait!! Hold on. Really? You're twenty two and you're a virgin?!" Zach tried to stay as quiet as possible.

Thankfully there were only a few people outside with them, so not everyone would be able to hear. "So...is Cody going to be your first?" Zach asked teasingly.
"Zach. I swear to god if you don't shut your mouth." she "threatened" while frowning and slapping his arm, not to hard; but hard enough to tell him to shut up.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down, it's not like I'm going to get out of the pool, and tell Cody to fuck you." Zach responds, sarcastically. He smirked. She rolled her eyes, wanting to say something back. Her and Zach were pretty good friends. But didn't get a chance to respond before the male spoke again. "Well I can't guarantee that I won't tell him but...eh." Zach adds with a condescending smirk. Clearly aiming to get under Caleigh's skin, which was working a little at the moment. Caleigh narrowed her eyes at him in retaliation "Zach, I swear. If you do..." she said, shaking her head.

"Awe common. I know you would just love to fuck Cody wouldn't ya?" he asked, Caleigh letting out a loud groan of frustration "I barely know him." she contradicts what Zach was saying for what felt like the millionth time. "You know him well enough, to let him give you a full on lap dance. " Zach laughed. Which was true, Caleigh seemingly had no problem with Cody giving her a lap dance. Even though she had been embarrassed.

Amber remained in the pool awkwardly as the two, were ' arguing. ' but it wasn't like they were pissed at each other. They were just friends who liked teasing each other. "Whatever, Zach. Just keep your mouth shut." she demands, laughing a little. Zach scoffed.
"Okay. Okay. But I know you wanna fuck Cody." Not letting the situation go, Caleigh just facepalmed.
If Caleigh were being truthful she'd be saying 'Fuck yeah. I would love to. He's hot, and has a great personality.' But she wasn't planning on saying any of this on live television to Zach Rancey of all people.

In the back of her head she kept thinking about how Cody did have all the qualities she wanted in a guy...But she just met him so she'd have to wait and see.