Chapter 18

It was later that night well actually it was morning since it was 4:00 a.m  , Cody and Caleigh were in the HOH room, since Derrick and Frankie were the head of households, and Frankie let them sleep in his part of the HOH room since he went to sleep with Zach downstairs.

Even though Zach denies he is not homosexual, no one believes him since him and Frankie are always cuddling, acting like a couple. So no matter how much Zach denies it people don't believe him.

" I have to be honest that was one of the best birthdays I've had Calafiore. I was actually surprised that everyone did that. " Caleigh admits, looking over at him, she saw him grinning from ear to ear
"What has you smiling that much? " Caleigh asked, trying not to laugh.

He was sitting on the bed next to her, " Nothin' " he lied, laughing a little, Caleigh rolled her eyes, as he kissed her cheek then started to gently kiss her neck " What are you doing? " She laughed. Trying not to laugh to loud since Derrick is sleeping in the other part of the HOH room. Even though they had the door shut.

Cody didn't reply and just continued to do what he was doing, she bit the inside of her cheek, she was confused, part of her was worried that this would get shown on tv. But at this point it was out of her control.

She just went along with it "Cody..." She whispered, he looked at her after stopping for a minute " What are you doing? " She asked. "Kissing your neck. What does it look like I'm doing? " Cody asked sassily, but was joking, cause he was trying not to smile. She playfully rolled her eyes, " Okay, Mr. Flirty boy, calm yourself. " Caleigh laughed breathily while smirking. He then sat in front of her, " Yes? " She spoke raising an eyebrow as he kissed her lips gently, she kissed him back. He continued to kiss her gently as she pulled him a bit closer. Her hands resting on his broad shoulders.

After a few more seconds she pulled away, usually she would deny him. Only because she didn't want to rush completely into a relationship, Cody was completely innocent most of the time. Didn't push it. Sometimes he couldn't help it though and just went for it, she wouldn't get mad at him she would just go with it. But if she felt uncomfortable she'd tell him, and he would stop. Cody would never force himself upon her.

She saw his cheeks turn a light pink as she smiled, moving some hair out of her face as she looked at him.  Then turned her head to yawn " Tired? " He asked as she laid down, getting herself under the blankets. Cody laid down beside her also getting under the covers as he cuddled her. As usual.

She blinked slowly, trying not to fall asleep. She tried to force her eyes to stay open as she looked at him, she bit the inside of her cheek "I'm not tired." Cody sorta whined, " Just try to get some sleep Cody. Please?" She whispered as she closed her eyes once again. After maybe five minutes she heard some light quiet snores.

She opened her eyes, looking at him seeing he was sound to sleep, " Not tired? Wow. " She muttered under her breath, laughing a bit. But not loud enough to wake him up. Caleigh then closed her eyes again, cuddling him more, slowly falling asleep. Downstairs the only people up were Amber and Caleb, she honestly didn't like him how he liked her. He has said to people before that he would risk his game for hers so it kinda put Caleb on everyone's radar. Which was not a good thing at all.

A few hours later it was eight thirty. Caleigh was still sound asleep, usually she was awake at seven. Or earlier. Cody started to wake up when he heard the door open. He groaned. It was just Derrick " Did I interrupt anything? " Derrick said covering his eyes just in case " No you just woke me up. " Cody mumbled, rubbing his greenish blue eyes. Derrick removing his hand from his eyes, sitting down in one of the chairs.

" What is it? " Cody asked, as he slowly sat up, glancing over at Caleigh who was sound to sleep. Smiling a bit. " I just want to tell you that Christine she said to Frankie that he should put either Caleigh, You, or Me on the block next to someone." Cody's good mood was gone as he instantly frowned.

Looking quite pissed off "Are you fucking kidding me? " Cody asked, in utter shock since Christine was apart of the detonators a six person alliance that consisted of, Frankie, Derrick, Caleigh, Zach, Christine, and Cody. " Why would she throw our names out there. That's pretty much throwing all of us under the bus, like shit. " Cody pinched the bridge of his nose.

Caleigh moved around a bit, opening her eyes, as she yawned rubbing her eyes sitting up, not saying anything as she saw Derrick and Cody awake talking about something while looking annoyed but she decided not to say anything so they would tell her.
"Just so you know Christine threw all of our names out to Frankie to put us up even though he is a alliance member." Derrick informs.

" She needs to go Derrick. " Caleigh agreed, shaking her head. " We have to get her out this week other wise we are all doomed. " Mostly because they couldn't have their names thrown out there.

They nodded in agreement to what she had said moments ago. She sighed, looking around the HOH room, rubbing her hands together. Not saying anything after that, It was kinda awkward now.
So she decided to abort the situation for at least a few minutes, Caleigh got up walking to the HOH bathroom, fixing her shorts as she then looked at the mirror. Seeing a couple of hickeys, "Cody." She muttered under her breath to herself knowing he must've did it last night while he was kissing her neck. She sighed running a hand through her hair.

Putting it in another braid as she then walked in the room Derrick and Cody were talking about random stuff like outside the house ' problems ' "Care to explain these, Cody?" Caleigh asked, pointing to the hickeys on her neck. He bit his lip, looking at her.
" Uh." was all he could make out.

She looked at him " Great. " She mumbled sitting on the bed, Derrick looked at the two, thinking they must've did something last night or Cody just couldn't help himself and started to try and mess around with her while they were in there talking, and everyone else was pretty much sleeping.

She decided to let it go she would just some of the other girls makeup to cover it. She leaned back against the pillows and the head board. After a few more minutes Derrick had left the room shutting the door. Caleigh looked at him, " Really? You had to leave hickeys? " She asked, Caleigh wasn't mad, but just a bit annoyed.

" Sorry. " He admits while looking at her, " No you aren't, I can see it in your eyes, but that's okay. " She responded, taking a deep breath. Cody was trying not to smile. Pulling her close to him, acting all innocent. She rolled her eyes, he had his arms wrapped around her " Cody. " She complained quietly, trying to get out of his grip. " No. " he replied keeping her in his arms, she sighed. Rolling her eyes slightly as she finally got out of his grip, causing him to pout a bit as she looked over at him, pecking his lips quickly "You're cute. But it's time for nominations."

He nodded getting up as they left the HOH room, the houseguests waited at the table for Frankie and Derrick to show their nominations which were Christine and Zach, for Derrick and then Brittany and Jocasta for Frankie.