Chapter 24

Today was nominations, Caleigh was happy she had won HOH, and was able to nominate Zach and possibly Frankie as a pawn so Zach could be sent packing since she couldn't stand him being there.

She walked from upstairs down to the round table where the houseguests were sitting " This is the nomination ceremony. As HOH I have to nominate two nominees to face eviction. The first person I've decided to nominate is.... " She turned her key revealings Zach's face. " Second person I have decided to nominate is... Frankie. " she spoke as his face went onto the screen.

" Zach, you got out Cody last week, and I'm sorry actually no wait I'm not sorry, you are sitting on the block for many reasons that I could easily explain to blow your game up. Like how you told Cody and I that we were a final three and how you wanted to get Christine out after Caleb and Frankie. " she smiled, as Zach sat there awkwardly. " Frankie, you know I really do like you as a person but honestly you are up there as a pawn but also up there for association. " she said.

"This nomination ceremony is adjourned." She states emotionlessly, sighing and turning to hug Frankie "I'm sorry, I really didn't want to put you up." Caleigh whispered.

"Don't worry about it. I understand." Frankie whispers back as he hugged her, then everyone else hugged each other and went back to doing their own thing.

Caleigh was happy with her nominations. She nominated the person she hated, not personally but game wise she hated Zach. He was just unpredictable and he got out Cody. She was going to make sure Zach was going to jury this week.

The Jury house :

" I wonder who's coming next! " Nicole exclaimed, looking at Hayden and Jocasta. " I really hope it's not Caleigh or Cody. I'm hoping for Zach. " Nicole added. The two nodding in agreement. Victoria shrugging her shoulders not really caring who was coming next. Nicole always got a bit jealous with Victoria since she flirted with Hayden a lot and Nicole liked Hayden. A lot. The black car arrived at the jury house. Cody got out of the car shutting the door behind him. Sneaking into the jury house walking into the backyard " Hey guys! " He calls out.

" No! No! " Nicole yelled " Damnit! " Hayden exclaimed. Cody sighed " How did it happen? " Jocasta asked. " Lets go watch it. " Cody suggests. As they all headed inside to watch how it happened he put the disc in and sat down on the couch with the other Jurors.

A few minutes later, it showed how Caleigh got dethroned as HOH " She's never gotten dethroned before! " Nicole remarks, Cody nodded running a hand through his hair " Zach congratulations you stay head of household! " Frankie had announced.

Then it showed how Frankie had won the veto using it on himself. Caleigh looked absolutely crushed during the events. Then when Frankie had used it on himself it showed Zach getting up to put up a replacement nominee.

Zach had nominated Caleigh, and they were on the block together " That asshole! " Nicole exclaims, hugging Cody since she felt absolutely terrible. That he went home next to his best friend.

Then it showed the eviction " From a vote of 3 - 0 " Julie said, Caleigh had her arm up thinking it was her, " Caleigh you are safe...Cody you have been evicted from the big brother house. "

After the tape was over everyone was speechless.
" She will win that HOH and will put Zach up I bet you anything. " Jocasta said to Cody. He nodded taking a deep breath hoping Jocasta was right. Since he really didn't want to see her in the jury house.

Back to the house :

It seemed like the day was going on forever, not a lot was happening. Everyone just wanted it to be finale night. Caleigh honestly didn't know who to trust and take to the end with her if she were to make it to the finale and win the finale head of household part of her was thinking Derrick but she knew he would probably win against her. She couldn't risk that. She had to take someone that she could win against. Like Frankie or Christine. Since nobody really enjoyed being around them in the house.

She was really glad this week no one would be able to dethrone her. There was only one head of household and that was her, sometimes she didn't like being the one being in power. Due to the fact everyone was begging her not to put them up on the block and stuff. Like how Zach did hours before the nomination ceremony.

Hours before nomination ceremony :

Frankie, Zach, and Caleb were downstairs in the kitchen, Zach was eating froot loops, casually and Caleigh was making her way upstairs "She might put you up you know." Frankie points out while looking at Zach who was wearing his pink hat, and his gator shirt.

" Please! Please! Caleigh please! " Zach yelled, Caleigh laughed evilly "Oh god." He whispers,
" Caleigh! Please don't nominate me please! " Zach yelled Caleigh laughed evilly once again. Causing the guys down there to laugh, Zach fixed his hat " I'm fucked. " He admits.

"That was hysterical." Derrick comments through laughs, almost spitting out his cereal. "I better win that power of veto." Zach whispers.

end of ' flashback. '

Caleigh loved when that happened cause she liked the fact that he was trying so hard to get her not to nominate him. But it didn't work since his ass is sitting on that block. She was going to for sure make sure to get him sent to jury where he belongs, it was mostly pay - back, plus it was a strategic move. Since he was probably going to try and get her out again.

So she wanted to get him out before he even has another chance to put her up on the block. That was exactly why his ass was sitting on the block; What the house doesn't know is....A member from the jury is going to have a battle - back to see who will be re - entering the game for a second chance at the half a million dollar grand prize.