Chapter 3

The backdoor plan was in motion, to get Devin out this week, since he was just causing to much drama. Lots of things were happening this week, there would be a eviction, and a new HOH competition. Everybody wanted to win, to ensure their safety.

Caleigh walked around the house, after a work out, since she liked to work out, and there was really nothing else to do in the Big Brother house at the moment.

She heard yelling coming from upstairs, she rose an eyebrow, no one was downstairs so she figured people were fighting from the HOH room. Caleigh made her way upstairs and opened the door, seeing Cody and all the other houseguests in there as Devin ranted, everyone then stopped talking when she walked in.
" Uh? " was all she could make out.

" Look, it's Cody's Barbie doll. " Devin snickered, as Caleigh folded her arms " Excuse me? " she said, frowning. She tried to keep her cool since she didn't want to be targeted next because she was a ' loose canon. ' since she wasn't. Everyone liked her in the house, but Devin. " You heard me. " Devin said. As Caleigh shook her head, clearly pissed off, she didn't want to excuse anyone of anything, since she wasn't sure. Cody looked at her sorta worried " No wonder your single buddy, it's because no one wants to listen to your bullshit. " Zach butted in.

She narrowed her eyes, but was glad Zach was defending her " Just wait until your daughter gets old enough then watches this and sees how much of an asshole you really are. " Caleigh said. Most people obviously agreed with her, Cody stood up off the bed, he didn't want her to blow up out of anger, even though she was keeping her cool right now. She wasn't nobody's ' Barbie doll. '

Everything seemed to happen so fast, as people started to say things to each other and Devin, it was confusing as Cody pulled Caleigh out of the HOH room for a second standing outside of it. " What was going on in there? " she asked quietly, wondering if they were actually taking about her but she didn't seem to paranoid about it she just wanted to know.

" Devin was just having a rant. About how he was on the block, and he wants to get you out. " Cody blurted in a whisper so no one in the HOH room could hear him. No one else wanted Caleigh out, at least not yet. Pretty much everyone loved Caleigh & Cody since they were really likeable.

" Oh wow, I just fucking hope he goes home
this week. " she mumbled shaking her head keeping her arms folded. Sorta pissed off still. Cody wanted to find a way to cheer her up, since he hated seeing her pissed or upset. He hopes no drama becomes between them, that would tear them apart. Besides one of them getting evicted.

A few minutes later most of the houseguests left the HOH room, going back to whatever activities they were doing before they were all pulled upstairs to the HOH room. Caleigh and Cody walked down the stairs she sighed as they made their way to one of the bedrooms where she slept.

She then flopped onto her bed, staring at the ceiling. He laid down next to her as she then spoke " Okay, Cody, if one of us were to win HOH who would you put up? " she spoke quietly laying on her side to look at him. He was smiling like a dork. " Probably Victoria, and Joey. " he said quietly, Caleigh nodded " Yeah. I think I would do the same. Or try to backdoor someone. " she said quietly, she just wanted to make big moves.

Caleigh yawned, " What's your biggest fear? " she asked, as she blinked slowly, looking at him still.
" Snakes...And uh...it being pitch black with zero lights freaks me out a bit. " he said, laughing a little, she just rolled her eyes.

" Wow I thought you were tough. " she spoke sarcastically, smiling. He stared at her, not responding for a few minutes " Pictures last longer, Cody. " she joked, as a blush formed onto his cheeks.
She just smirked, playing hard to get. Cause she didn't want him just getting her right away and that was that. She's had enough heart breaks.

" I-I an tough, Caleigh. " he defends, fidgeting a little. Caleigh rarely saw Cody look nervous he was always really confident, and knew what he wanted. Even though they only met like two days ago you can tell their habits, and stuff.

" Okay, Cody. " she laughed softly; smirking still, as she then sat up, " I'm going to get something to drink I'll be right back. Want anything? " she asked, he shook his head " I'm okay. " he replied. Caleigh nodded her head while tucking some hair behind her ear, walking out of the room and into the kitchen. She went to the fridge and was thinking, of something she could do to ' Prank. ' someone, she just wanted to scare the living shit out of people.

She sighed, and grabbed a water and poured it into the plastic mason jar that had a piece of duct tape with her name on it, so it wouldn't get mixed up with other people's. She put the orange lit back on the mason jar along with the straw, as she threw the plastic water bottle in the trash can.

She leaned against the back of the counter thinking to herself, about what to do next in this game, cause she couldn't just have Nicole, Derrick, and Cody as her ' best friends. ' since people would eventually target them. She frowned, not knowing what to do and it was stressing her out. A lot.

She heard footsteps she figured it was either Cody or Nicole, so she didn't look up from the ground, she was lost in thought as she took another sip of her water, " You okay, Caleigh? " she heard Amber ask as she looked up from the ground " Yeah, of course, just a little stressed out I guess. " she answered. Amber nodded.

" Just know you can talk to me about anythin' " Amber spoke, with a gentle smile.

Caleigh nodded " Thanks, Amber. " she said quietly, offering a small smile as she then walked off outside into the back yard deciding to go in the pool, before it was time for the eviction.

Cody was wondering what was taking Caleigh so long he got up off her bed, confused, as he then walked out into the kitchen. But he decided to give her some space and just talk to the guys a bit.

The eviction :

Right now it was the eviction all the houseguests were in the living room waiting for Julie.
Once Julie came onto the screen speaking:

" Hello Houseguests. " she said. " Hi, Julie. " they all said in unison " Are you ready, for the first live eviction of the summer? " they nodded in response, " Okay, then let's get started, you know the rules no talking between votes. " they nodded once again. " Okay, Caleigh you go cast your vote to evict. "
Caleigh got up and walked through the hallway to the diary room, " Caleigh has been beside Cody this whole time will they vote the exact way? " Julie asked, directed to the viewers. Caleigh sat down on the grey chair " Hi Caleigh, please cast your vote to evict. "

" Hi Julie! I gladly vote to evict Devin. " she said smiling, " Thank you. " Julie replied, as Caleigh got up and walked out of the room seeing Cody come down the hallway after he opened the door she smiled and high fives him as she walks out of the room " Well this one is probably obvious. " Cody said.

Cody casted his vote to evict Devin.

After all the votes were in Julie came back on the screen.

" From a vote 14-0, Devin you have been evicted from the big brother house. Please say your farewells and get your stuff and make your way out. " Julie said.

diary room :

" Finally, Devin got what he deserved and that was to leave the Big Brother house. He was just an asshole, and I'm glad he's gone. " Caleigh said.

exited.

After Devin left the house, the new HOH has to be crowned, and Caleigh was going to fight her ass off. For that HOH to keep her alliance, The Hitmen, safe.