Chapter 32

( a / n : i know i sometimes use pictures of nicole & cody, but the reason i do that is because i find their relationship adorable and that's what i lightly base their little showmance on. )

" Who wants to see my HOH room! " She called out, this would be the last head of household room of the summer; since the final HOH you wouldn't get a room since you have to cast your vote to evict someone then you will be in final two. Then the jury votes for who they want to win.

The four houseguests rushed upstairs as she opened the door, she smiled, as they all walked in, they looked at the photos, and there was actually one of her when she was a baby. "Oh my god." Cody whispered while looking at the picture before they sat down to let her read the letter.

" It's from my... " She trails off as she opened it to see who it was from "It's from my mom?" She asked in surprise, she hadn't talked to her mother in so long. She then cleared her throat before reading --

my princess,

i love you so much, i know we haven't spoken in awhile and i understand why, but i have been watching the show, even though i haven't watched it before that, i wanted to see my baby, on tv, im so proud of you. you have done amazing. winning competitions. but im not surprised you are a fighter. i knew that from the day you were born. just remember that me and everyone at home is so proud of you. i hope to see you soon. but not too soon i wanna see you win! plus cody, well he is a keeper, he definitely treats you right. i would love to meet him. he seems like someone special.

love, mom.

She smiled, those words made her really happy, she teared up a little, cause she did miss her mom. But she just wasn't ever really wanting to see her since her mom wasn't in a good place in her life. She blinked a few times to try to get the tears to go away, she stood up and everyone hugged her, " Thanks guys." Caleigh whispered. Everyone in that house from the beginning was like a huge family. They all cared about each other, in different ways. Even though they did have to target each other, because they want to win the half a million dollars.

They still were a big family. Some of them were obviously going to stay friends outside the house since they know a lot about each other from living with them in one large house.

They then all sat back down, talking about random crap, but the goal was to get Frankie out and packing, which Caleigh had a feeling would work. Since Frankie wouldn't expect it. He didn't think Derrick & Caleigh were even in a final three with Cody. Though he knew that Caleigh & Cody had to be in some sort of final two; which they are.

After awhile they left the head of household room, and Caleigh went to go get something to drink before she got in the pool. She was already wearing a blue bikini under her clothes so she would just have to take off her shorts and t - shirt. Once she grabbed something to drink she went to go take those clothes off and then head outside in her bikini.

Cody was outside on the hammock talking to Derrick, as he looked at the sky, it wasn't that light out it was getting dark, but it was still hot out. Caleigh walked outside, Cody looked over "Oh who's this sexy mama?" He greets, Derrick laughing because whenever Cody saw Caleigh he would sorta just glance over and try to continue with whatever he was doing or saying but often failed.

She walked over putting her towel and drink near the hammock. "What's up, beautiful? When did you drop out of heaven? " Cody asked, flirting. She rolled her eyes, blowing hair out of her face, before turning around to walk to the pool.

" I love you Caleigh! " Cody said loudly, she turned her head "I love you too." She responded, but no where near as loud "What?!" He shouts back, " I love you too!" Caleigh repeated louder as she got into the pool.

" You're like so in love with her oh my god. " Derrick said, laughing, as Cody rolled his eyes " So? " He asked sassily, looking back at Derrick. Raising an eyebrow.

" Nothing, but do you think she ever gets annoyed with you? " Derrick asks, " Of course she does. I can see it sometimes. But she obviously pushes it aside then I cheer her up and she's all good. " Cody explained.

After awhile of Cody talking to Derrick and Caleigh being in the pool she had gotten out and got changed into shorts and a sweatshirt, then she went upstairs into the HOH room, to relax and maybe try to fall asleep. She went under the blankets curling up, opening and closing her eyes.

Cody made his way upstairs, and opened the door,
"I wanna get Frankie out." He muttered grumpily,
"Of course Cody, come right on in. " Caleigh spoke out, sarcastically.

"And yes. That was the plan. " she added, fidgeting with her fingers as he sat himself down on the edge of the bed, running a hand through his curly brown hair.

"He honestly annoys me a little bit, like he never shuts up." Cody grumbled, "Well someone seems like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She remarks with a roll of his eyes. "Since you're usually alright with him. So I don't know what your problem is." Caleigh let out a breathy laugh while Cody lays down in the bed curled up in the blankets, his head resting on her ribs / chest.

" You're so grumpy." She says quietly, running her fingers through his hair, he was frowning slightly, his eyes focused on the wall. " I am not grumpy." Cody replies defensively.

"Really? Are you really sure about that?" She asked, cause she could tell when he wasn't really in the mood to talk. But she knew she could cheer him up.
Or at least get him to snap out of whatever funk he was in at the moment "Well if you are going to have an attitude or be grumpy, I don't wanna be around you right now since I'm in a alright mood." Caleigh admits, partly lying since she still would lay with him and just be quiet.

"I'm just tired. And plus Derrick kept making fun of me and I don't like it. " Cody complains, in a child like voice. She couldn't help but laugh " Awe is little Cody, sad?" Caleigh teases while smiling from ear to ear, looking down at him.

He sorta glanced over at her from the corner of his eye, and he looked away and laughed, smiling, "I Knew it. I can always get you out of whatever mood you're in." She smiles out of victory.