Chapter 7

With Caleigh running the house this week, calling all the shots...It may put a target on her back. Since she is a competition beast (At least does far) and due to the face she can't play in the next HOH. She hoped Cody or Derrick, would pull off the win for the next HOH cause she knew then for sure she would be safe. There was no one else in the house she trusted other than those two. Not fully to say the least.

The eviction was in a day. Caleigh couldn't vote to evict anybody, unfortunately. Christine and Joey were on the block, but everyone was planning to get Joey out. No one trusts her, same with Christine but it was not a double eviction yet so they could not get them both out on the same week, sadly.

Due to the fact Caleigh's two nominees who had been, Jocasta and Victoria were no longer nominees they were now safe for the week. Which was great.  Caleigh had no reason to dislike them especially Jocasta, she was always really nice to her. If Caleigh was being honest she disliked Victoria. But she was always nice to her as well.

Caleigh was outside tanning, she tanned very easily since she was native (only a quarter not full.) She slowly sat up off the towel, feeling way too hot since the sun had been shining directly on her. She made a running start and jumped into the water to cool off. It had been as refreshing as she expected, she laid on her back; floating on the water with her eyes closed, still soaking up the sun.

After a few more moments she stood properly and dunked her head under water, coming out from under the water a few seconds late. She pushes her hair back and behind her ears while she looks around the backyard, most of the houseguests were outside enjoying the sun, chatting or doing some sort of activity.

Cody had just finished working out, like he did daily, the only people who seemed to work out daily (for the most part) were Caleigh, Caleb, and himself. He laid down on a lounge chair, his back facing the sun, his head rested on a pillow, his arms hanging off the lounge chair. Almost looking asleep since his eyes were closed.

Caleigh stayed in the pool for a while, enjoying the water. Nicole beginning walking over having her red and white polka dot swim suit on, which suited the blonde very well.  Due to Nicole's very "innocent" and adorable persona.

"Hey, Cale!" the blonde greets, sweetly, as she sat down her feet and calves dangling inthe pool water. Nicole placing her cup and towel beside her, "Hey, Nicole!" Caleigh replies, happy to see the girl but scrunched her nose slightly once she smelt slop or something cooking from the kitchen since the black sliding door was open and the pool was right by it.

"What's up?" Nicole asked, as she put her blonde hair into a messy bun, as usual. Sunglasses resting on the top of her head. She surprisingly wasn't wearing her black glasses, which Caleigh wasn't used to seeing since she always was wearing them. "Not much." Caleigh spoke softly.

They chatted for awhile, then Amber joined in, chatting with them, they were actually having a good time. Even though Caleigh had been "mad" at Amber prior to all of this, she enjoyed the curly haired girls company. Caleigh hops out of the pool, grabbing her orange towel that said big brother on it and sat down on the edge of the pool like Nicole, and Amber. The subject of showmances came up much to the brunette's dismay, while watching the show at home; she personally wasn't a HUGE fan of showmances since a lot of them distracted players from the game.

"I'm sorta in a showmance I guess you could say. With Hayden and all..." Nicole admits with a shrug, taking a sip from her tumbler. Amber wasn't in a showmance even though Caleb liked her and found her drop dead gorgeous. "Caleigh, You're so in a showmance with Cody. Don't even try to deny it! I see the way you guys look at each other." Amber calls her out. Caleigh shook her head stubbornly, "We're just really really really really good friends. Believe me." She made an excuse, As usual. Since she wasn't sure where their ' friendship ' or ' relationship ' was going at the moment.

Amber scoffs "That's the thing. don't believe you! Cody absolutely adores you...and I could tell you feel the same way about him." She rants dramatically, Caleigh sighs before responding "I just don't really know...We haven't exactly talked about it " Caleigh trails off. Yes, Caleigh's attracted to Cody...but didn't want a bigger target on their backs for being in a ' showmance. '

"Look, I just don't wanna risk one of us going home, because we are together or what not..." Caleigh admits under her breath, but loud enough for the two girls to hear her. Amber slightly nodded, understanding what she meant, but still believed the two would end up together. In a showmance. Amber decided to change the subject so Caleigh wouldn't be uncomfortable and ditch the two of them. Which was considerate of the curly haired girl.

Caleigh looks around the backyard then back towards at the girls, "Well I'm going to--" The brunette got cut off by feeling something go on her head it was...mayonnaise "Cody!"
Caleigh yelled, knowing it was him. She gets up grabbing her towel wiping most of the mayonnaise off her head, then goes running after him "Don't think your just going to get away with this!" She yells down the hall, managing to catch up and tackle him to the ground, sitting herself on top of him with a smile. "Nicole! get slop." She mouthed part of her sentence so Cody wouldn't try to get up. Her gaze shifting back down at Cody, who couldn't help but laugh.

Caleigh rolled her brown eyes, shaking her head when Nicole came out with a large container of slop, handing it to Caleigh who just took it and dumped it on his face and hair before getting up. "We should run now." she informs as she takes the bucket and tosses it onto the counter, beginning to sprint while laughing, the houseguests that were inside the house clearly left confused.

Caleigh continued to run quickly, past Frankie and into the bathroom, where she had already replaced the shampoo with mayonnaise. So she didn't really have to fix anything. "Okay, where to hide where to hide." She mumbles, contemplating where to hide, but then decided the cupboard was her best bet, so she began moving stuff over then going inside, it was a tight fit since she was almost 5'10" but she was quite slim so it would work. Caleigh shut the cupboard door, remaining deathly silent. Cody was in shock for a few seconds taking his hand wiping some of the slop off his face, getting up and shouting her name, he still had slop on his shoulders and hair, which was not a great look.

Caleigh remained hidden in the cupboard but she could hear him yelling her name, Cody walked into the house through the sliding black doors inside "What the hell happened to you?" Caleb asks through laughter, not being able to take the male seriously at all. "Caleigh dumped slop on my face" he stated simply, grumbling a little under his breath. Caleb continued to laugh, Cody rolling his eyes. "Look do you know where she went?" he asked, seeming a little annoyed. Caleb sighs "I think into the bathroom." Cody nodded and without another word makes his way towards the pretty much all blue bathroom. "Caleigh...I know you in here." He announces.

Caleigh covering her mouth so she wouldn't make the slightest sound, Cody looked around the bathroom. Then opening the cupboard causing Caleigh to throw a random item at him, Caleigh was unaware of what it was due to the fact she couldn't see due to the darkness. It bought her a bit of time to sprint out of the bathroom though. Caleigh continued to do so until Cody finally caught up to her, wrapping his strong arms around her. "Cody! Let go of me!" she laughed.

"You're covered in slop! Let go!" she adds while squirming around. "Yeah. That's because of you dumping it on me!" Cory kept his arms wrapped around her tightly, "Look, I gotta take a shower. No way your taking one with me so if you were thinking that no it ain't happening." Caleigh whispers, still attempting to get out of his grip without hurting him. With one last final try she was able to and made her way back into the bathroom.