The Sequel Is Out !!!

Good News! To anyone who actually enjoyed the book, but did not enjoy the ending. Trust me the ending did get rewritten about five times. But I think it ended in a way to show in an introduction to 'Scars Left By Memories'

Now that is a sequel to Kidnapped, now most romances rarely have any sequels. But I decided that this was just the beginning. Now there was barely any plot. The main reasons why this book was typed and made how it is, because,

1. Get to know the characters
Why you might ask is that important. In the sequel, you're not going to get a background of each character throughout the first chapter. I found it helpful to know them now; then never.

2. Know the Italian Mafia & Russians
As you will know that Martinez is the leader of the Italian Mafia. He's the one who organizes, get things prepared, and has everyone prepared. But who is the owner of both the Italian and Russian Mafias? Besides that, Russians are the main antagonist of the series. I have not yet named the series. But they are the antagonist.

3. Plot Issues
Now, you may be wondering. What the hell does "Plot Issues" even stand for? Well back when this first was created and finished. I was having a dilemma on whether this book should have a sequel or be longer. Now the reason why this book isn't longer and combined with Scar Lefts By Memories. Is because it would take fifty chapters just to know what the main plot is.

So I decided to make Kidnapped and Scars Left By Memories two different plots. It just works better and somewhat benefits you in two ways. The first book is shorter, helps you decide if you want to continue with the series or just finish Kidnapped and delete it from your library once you are done.

Also, I want to clarify minor somethings, just in case you're confused on some part of the book. Spoilers Below!

In the first and second chapter, Sage is describing how she's still in foods class and how she must cheerlead for the final football game. She is a senior and has already graduated. Her graduation is not described or talked about in the story, because it was two days before she was kidnapped.

The reason for why is she still attending school and has to be a cheerleader for the football game is because she had to gather and clean up some stuff at school. Also, her cheer coach forced her to be there.

During the last couple of chapters or when Sage was shot. She had flashbacks. I didn't make them in Italics, because I wanted it to be confusing or what is the reality and hallucination.

Anyways, the sequel Scars Left By Memories, is already out and being written. The book has the same characters being carried on with many new ones. Along with it actually having a major plot, it is longer. But with that, there's more action, some of the drama, and of course romance. Disappointed that there were not mature scenes? Don't worry that book has some.

Also big, big thank you to everyone who's left their sweet comments and supported me while writing this book. Without you guys, I probably would've stopped writing this book and deleted it. In a search of another type of book to write. I love you guys so much and I hope to see your lovely comments and support in the sequel. Thanks for reading, once again 💛