Chapter 8 - Triumph & Power

Start from the beginning

I need her gone.

And there is only one way to do that.

DRINK.

Like shit load and forget all the shit that's in my life. Even if it means history repeating itself.

Because that's how it happened.

At a party in my drunken stupor.

Fuck. Consequences.

Fuck. Everything.

Fuck. Her.

My name is Pius Starke. I'm Power and I'm triumphant.

✴️✴️✴️

One hour and seventeen minutes later I'm completely wasted, flanked by four girls on a couch. The party is at my place. It's a good thing Xavier is crashing with my grandparents meaning I don't have to worry about him.

Xander was against the whole party thing when he found out. He said something about being preoccupied with stuff whatever that even meant, meaning he will not come mess all this fun up.

Currently, my house is filled with horny youngsters to full capacity. Music blasting through the rooftop. Bodies swaying and moving in tune with the beats. Couples stuck against each other in heavy make out sessions. The reek of heavy alcohol and smoke wafting throughout the house with red buzz cups all over. Everyone is separated into groups. There are those playing poker, spin the bottle. There is not even enough space to pass around the house. It's a hustle to walk around because everywhere you look it's just school idiots drinking their buttholes out.

Seems like everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

I rest my head against the couch and take in a huge breathe, to will myself not to lose my mind from the nonstop blubbing in my ears. My head is already pounding hard and having to hear the bullshit about the lives of the bitches by my side makes my inside coil into something I don't even know.

The girls suddenly stop talking, which is weird, because the one who goes by the name Thresh, Tessa or whatever never shuts up. She is so desperate to get laid. She has been throwing herself at me and it's only me avoiding her like a god-forbidden plague. When I said in the beginning that the guy between my legs has earned a reputation, I wasn't lying.

I open my eyes to check what has halt their insistence blubbing just to be smack by the presence of the psychotic bitch otherwise known as Natasha Yates. They don't even waste a minute around me, as they hastily scamper away without her even having to say anything because they know full well how things will end if they even linger for the slightest second.

I sigh and slump down the couch.

Someone shoot me dead. Please?

The other students have noticed her presence and are eying us in pure curiosity, whispering, and drinking at the same time. The music is still unperturbedly loud and banging.

"What do you think you were doing?" Natasha raises her voice, with her hips cocked out to the side in her signature stance.

"I'm... I'm n-not into your bullshit today, so just fuck out of my sight." I slur, finding it hard to enunciate the words correctly, staggering into an upright position. I don't need her bullshit right now. I don't need anyone's bullshit. I just want to be alone. I just want...

Her.

I move through the drunken teenage high school schlock's, looking for a way out.

I see Natasha following me out of the corner of my eyes.