Q and A answers!

You asked questions, you will get answers! Thank you for all the questions you sent in. They made me think and answer some things I'd been dying to tell you guys. Obviously I couldn't tell you everything for the sake of a surprise, but I loved answering what I could! Let's get right into the answers!

===========================

SweetheartOfWars asks:
Will there be a time where it's strictly one color each week to... A month, maybe, for the 5 stages of grief, considering how both his parents are dead?
No. None of the colors miss their parents (who can blame them) so their color relies on how they feel in the moment. The only time memories of their parents will affect them is when he has flashbacks of his past abuse. He can't remember most of his childhood due to the drugs, which is a good thing to be honest.

yandereIRL (my best friend, sister insane, whatever. Senpai!) asks:
When are they gonna bang? I'm curious.
Good question! I've been contemplating on when to do that, or if I WANT to write that. Since the story is more SUPPOSED to be about the colors themselves and not the romance. Maybe if you guys WANT me to smutify this story. But I will keep it to a minimum since the story is about the colors. But I love sex, so ye.

EpicfirefliesForever asks:
What do your future plans hold for the story? Any hints?
Well I don't have an end goal to be honest. But I definitely want to reveal the powers of ALL the Rainbow Vacktors and explain the backstory behind George and Venus Vacktor. So look forward to that!

GemHope asks:
Are Red and Barney going to marry soon? And is #Corby going to get related in some way?
I'm assuming Corby is Shelby and Cory. If so, sure. I can probably sneak some in somewhere. I ship it too on the downlow. As for them getting married... All I'm saying is I'm making some concept art at the moment.

carolinareapers asks:
Will pink be involved as a cross dressing version of Red? And what are the other colors powers (any hints 😏)
Oh I'm involving Pink, but that's for another secret purpose. And as for the powers that's a big secret. But I have figured out what they're going to be! The only hint I'm giving is that not all of the powers they have are harmful or direct.

Cailinthe_Fangirl asks:
Why are you so freaking science-y with this book? I mean, you're making me feel not smart with one of my best subjects.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. Everyone is intelligent in their own ways. Just remember that academic achievement is not the only measure of intelligence. As for the science-y part, I LOVE SCIENCE! It's like space, cool and uncharted and terrifying and we only know such a small part of the bigger picture. I wish Freshmen science was more mentally stimulating.

Sorceress_Apprentice asks:
Do any of the colors show up more often than others? Or is it pretty spread out?
Good question! Yes, some colors are more common than others. Green doesn't show up much because he represents guilt, disgust, and jealousy. They don't feel that often because they often don't have anything to be jealous over. But Red is common as well as Yellow and Purple due to their anxiety. But some colors they can bring out or summon by sort of... Controlling their emotions. They need certain colors sometimes, like how they needed Green to heal them after being beaten or how they need Orange to learn things. That was a great question though!

superzar asks:
Does Red have a love color?
Red IS the love color. Red represents romance, anger, and neutral emotions. He is only present when they are calm, angry, or flirty I suppose. Flirty, horny? What's a good word?

wrdlaci asks:
If u were going to do purple were I going to wait to find out from red or just going to make something up?
I hate to be that person, but what does this question say? I really don't understand it.

===========================

God I loved doing this! We should do more of these in the future. Maybe not on this book but other ones! Yeah, I'd like that.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕