She looked beautiful in that simple black silk dress and beige heels. Her hair fell perfect around her face, the purple tinted color complimented her skin tone and her face structure was beautiful, she had such feminine features. She looked very delicate.
She was naturally beautiful and that was rare to find nowadays.

"So where are you taking me?" she asked looking out the window and back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You'll see..." I replied turning away from her laughing at her eye-roll.

__________

Ellen sat quietly humming to the low music on the radio every now and then turning to smile at me. Finally after the thirty minute ride back we pulled up to my driveway.

"Is this your house?" she asked as I helped her out of the black SUV.

"It's huge and beautiful." She turned taking a good look around then walking to get a view of the beach behind the mansion.

"How come you live out here in Incheon?" She asked immediately calculating her location.

"Well, thank you. I like it out here away from the loud city, and I've always wanted a beach-house." I answered as I offered my arm for her to hold.

"Follow me."

We walked down the dim lighted pathway down to the beach where we could see the table set up with candles around.

"You prepared all of this?" she asked looking up at me her eyes turning into crescents.

"With a little help of course, I know it's a little bit too much but I felt it was only appropriate since our last dinner went a little downhill..." I remarked sarcastically earning a giggle.

We arrived at the end of the pathway where the sand began when she stopped abruptly.

"Wait,"

"What are you doing?" I asked in confusion.
She took off her heels and held them in her hand.

"I want to feel the sand between my toes..." she exhaled closing her eyes and wiggling her feet as she held onto my arm again.

"You really are somethingㅡ" I scoffed at her as I walked her to the table and helped her sit down.

"So you live in this massive house by yourself?" she randomly asked catching me by surprise as soon as I sat down across from her.

"Well, I have housekeeping and myㅡ friends 24/7 here and I'm rarely home because of work so it's alright."

"Oh... I wouldn't like that I guess it wouldn't feel very homely to me" she said taking a look back at the house.

"Well then I guess this really isn't a home, I basically live in my office." I replied quickly trying to end the subject with that.

"So you're a workaholic huh?" she said in a teasing manner.

"You could say that," I said looking down as I poured wine into our glasses and cleared my throat changing the subject.

"Hope you're hungry?" I waited for her to smile and nod her head as the cooks placed a beautiful set of pork belly with multiple side dishes.

____________

The rest of the night flew by, we got to know each other, finished our meal and walked beside the calming waves for a while. It had been a while I had something like this. No business, no problems, no danger.

I felt normalㅡ I remembered I was human and I didn't always have to act like a monster. But I was.

"I should head home now." she broke the short silence as we walked up the pathway.