Alliance | chapter two

Yoongi

"Good morning, sirㅡ" I walked into the conference room and greeted each man after bowing to the stern looking man everyone feared in Japan, Takayama.

He accepted my handshake and immediately switched his attention to Taejoon who was behind me.
"Has he been useful to you?" he asked me almost rudely as he grabbed Taejoons' chin and patted his cheek a little to forcefully.
"More than you can imagine sir," I replied earning a surprised expression from the man "ㅡyou've done well with him."

"The infamous Min Yoongi!" a younger looking man said enthusiastically as he shook my hand a second too long.
"This is Gamon, he's my new clan leader down from Bangkokㅡ" the older man, Ka Chun explained before shaking my hand and pulling me into him to pat my back, "ㅡ good to see you again son."

I made my way to the head of the table disregarding the chatty man, Vitaly, who was already rambling about his wealth to everyone else in the room. I signaled to the guard by the door and he cleared his throat loudly before announcing that the meeting was in session. Every man in the room found a seat and turned to me expectantly.

"I'm assuming this is very important Min Yoongi?" Takayama rhetorically asked after whispering to another one of my guards for a drink, I assumed.
"Of course, I wouldn't call you all down here if it wasn't important, I also let the clan over in San Francisco know but they're dealing with the big fish so they couldn't make it" I announced as I fixed my suit jacket.
"Understandable," the man shrugged as he was handed a glass with whatever hard liquor was available.

"We all have our own shit to deal with respective to our syndicates so I'll get straight to the point," I fixed the rings on my fingers as I made eye contact with the notorious leaders sitting at the table "ㅡ Jihoon is dead, my father is dead, Eunho; one of Sung-soo's underbosses is running the Park organization under his orders."

___________

"We understand you can't stop any ongoing contracts with both the Sungsoo or Park names, but this is a warning," Namjoon explained to the men.

"Obviously we can't, it could bring problems with their allies, I'm in no position to have the Italians' or the other triads on my ass right now!" Vitaly complained "ㅡand all for something only you are saying, there's no solid proof. I'm sorry brother but you understand this is too chaotic for me to just go with based on your words alone..." he waved his hands dramatically.

"There's enough proof sir, if what they're saying is true then that explains Jihoon's last conversations to me, he was messy and tried to cover with throwing the other Korean groups under the bus. I have no connection to Sungsoo but if they decide to officially start a war against you then you know how to contact me," Ku Chan spoke up "ㅡthey may have the Italians but we have our clans spread throughout every continent."
"Although starting anything to that scale is my last resort, we appreciate your alliance to me, and we must be prepared for anythingㅡas Namjoon said this is just a forewarning."
"I agree, this conflict with Jihoons' death and that fucker Eunho has been costing me both money and weapons. If you don't stop this then I'll have to step in," Takayama warned "ㅡwe need to get rid of the Park organization once and for all, anybody involved and then we can deal with Sungsoo's alone..."

Namjoon shot me a worried glance and then gave Jungkook a look. We all knew that he would be the first to speak for Ellen if he felt any threats against her, he was impulsive like that. But we had to thread carefully with the subject.

"There's something important we also need to discuss," I began organizing my thoughts and my words but then my phone began to ring.
Immediately I looked at my screen and felt my body relax, I almost smiled to myself as I confirmed the joke I made that she had telepathic powers. She always had the perfect timing.

I cleared my throat before looking up at the confused men, "If you'll excuse me gentlemen, I have to take this call."

Before I could walk towards the door Vitaly interrupted, "ㅡwould I be overstepping if I were to ask who is more important than this right now?" he asked smugly

"Yes." I blew him off as I stepped out.
He was always a nosy motherfucker.

__________

"Hello, babyㅡ" Ellens' voice resonated as soon as I answered. She instantly made me relax, even without her being physically here she was like a breath of fresh air that I desperately needed.

"Sorry I didn't answer your messages I fell asleep and the doctors' had me signing all types of release papers..." she immediately explained "ㅡoh shit! The meeting, I forgot! I interrupted didn't I? I'm sorry babe!" she continued to ramble into the phone causing me to almost laugh out loud.

"It's ok baby girl, you actually called me at the perfect time," I interrupted her. She exhaled loudly and I could already see her being a little sarcastic with being relieved.

"How's everything going?" she asked now in a serious tone.

"It's going... there's still a lot to discuss but when will I see you?" I rubbed my temples as I looked through the glass walls into the conference room.
The room seemed to be quiet, except for Vitaly as usual and the older men were looking in my direction.

"Well we can leave the hospital this afternoon, then checking into a hotel so I'll see you home in the evening?" she spoke once again snapping me out of my trance.
"No baby, come straight home afterwards, I need to discuss something important with Minho," I immediately responded.

"Can I know what you need to talk about?" she asked almost demanding.

"This meeting, an alliance."