Sixty-eight

Yoongi

"Ellen! Ellen!" I shouted as loud as I could, my ears muted to the gunshots.

I didn't care if she was Jihoon's daughter, I didn't care is she was Minho's sister, I didn't care what my father had said about her.
I knew she had a reason for everything, I trust her and I love her. She's my girl and I'd be damned if I let anyone hurt her.

"Baby!" I shouted even louder pushing Namjoon to the side.
"Stay the fuck down hyung!" Namjoon pushed me down over and over as I tried to get up.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Hoseok shout from behind me as he reloaded his gun, "I don't even know who I should and shouldn't shoot at!"

"Check for the boys!" Namjoon replied almost hysterical. I mean I couldn't blame him just a couple of minutes ago we were all asleep and now here we were in a middle of a fucking war.

"Jimin and Taehyung are covering Jin by the front door!" Hoseok yelled pointing to the direction were the guys were shooting but had a safe spot to escape if they had to.

"Where the fuck is Jungkook!?" I snapped back into reality when I realized I hadn't seen our youngest. My blood pressure increased as well as my heartbeat at the thought of the danger he was in by himself and just recovering from his wound.

I loaded my gun and squinted my eyes in attempt to examine the scene through the darkness. It wasn't until I saw the familiar figure of Jungkook pulling Ellen upstairs avoiding the gunfight that I started to shoot at the men aiming in their direction.

"Fuck!" I threw the empty magazine quickly replacing it for a loaded one. I ran across the foyer towards the set of stairs then I heard Namjoon shout for me.

"Cover me!" I quickly glanced at him feeling a couple of shots missing me only by a couple of feet.

I ran down the west wing where I'd seen their figures run off to but felt someone tackle me into the first room. I rose to my feet instantly and drew my gun at Minho who raised his hands protectively in front of him.

"Where are they!" I growled my hand holding onto my gun tighter.

"They're safe!" He replied quickly "I sent them out the window, Eunho is obviously going to look in the rooms for them!" I didn't budge, how could I trust him. I could shoot him and run to look for them myself but something in my gut stopped me.

"Now we can either go hunt the fucker down or you can point that gun at me until we get killed."

Hesitantly I lowered my gun but kept my eyes glued to him as I waited for him to look out the doorframe.

"There's no sign of him! He tried to follow us but later disappeared when we got up here, I don't want to take my chances but our only option is to go back down and get rid of his men first..."

I bit my lip in doubt but nodded and he quickly ran out the door back the same way I had first come up.

The gunshots had died down inside the house until it felt silent again but my boys were nowhere to be seen and that worried me.

Of course I hoped there wasn't many casualties on my side and the bodies of random men on the floor made me believe I was right.

"We need to find Ellen and then find Eunho" Minho stepped over a couple bodies kicking their legs in the process to make sure they were dead.

We made it to the center of the foyer without any trouble and I made my way over to my fathers body, it hurt like hell seeing the man that practically raised me like this, but I knew I would've shot him myself anyways. I turned his body over and pressed two of my fingers to his neckㅡ he still had a faint pulse.

As if on queue his eyes snapped open, looking around crazily followed by his loud gasping.
"Yoongi... son" he breathed out trying to hold my hand "I cannot dieㅡ you know all I did was protect you, protect my boys!"

I took my hand away and slowly stood up beside his body. "You did father, but what you tried to do is unforgivable, I trust that woman with my life and you tried to kill her...again..."
I pointed my gun at him and swallowed hard, he's in pain.

"Thank you for everything but I can take it from here father" I exhaled while I pulled the trigger, the shot landing right between his eyes causing his head to fall back to the pool of blood that was growing around him.

"I'm sorry" I heard Minho clear his throat as he looked down at the now lifeless body of the notorious Sihyuk.
Before any other words were exchanged we heard the heavy steps of somebody coming from outside, instantly both of us ducked behind the center table and readied our weapons.

I stood up and relaxed when I recognized the five guys run in aiming in all directions. They also seemed to have relaxed as soon as they saw me but a confused expression replaced quickly when they saw Minho stand beside me.

"He's good" I quickly let them know before anybody asked or shot at him "for now..." I finished giving him a pointed look.

"We need to find Jungkook and Ellen beforeㅡ" I began to order before a loud explosion from outside was heard.

We stood there frozen and just seconds later our youngest ran in sweaty, out of breath and terrified.
"Hyung! Hyung... Ellen I lost her!" he shouted his mouth trembling pointing outside to where gunshots were faintly heard.
"She was with me but then there was shots and then the explosion and I don't know where she's at!"

Fuck no.