18

Yoongi's POV

"Good to see you Min Yoongi what brings you around he--"

"Save it" I interrupted Jihoon who was standing at the bottom of the stairs in front of me.

"I didn't come to play games--what do you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Woah, well first it'd like for you to chill--like you said no games just business" he took out his gun and placed it on the floor in front of him.

I didn't follow--knowing this bastard I didn't believe a word.

"You have something that belongs to me" he started playing with his rings "I just want to call it truce but after you give me back my daughter."

"You're daughter?" I scoffed and licked my lips "as far as I know you sent her away to a prostitute house."

"It's none of your business what I do with her!" he said loudly "she betrayed me; her own father what else can I expect from such a who--"

"Her father? She doesn't deserve a father that treats her like property--like part of his business" I interrupted...

"Besides--she has someone else to call daddy" I smirked.

He closed both his hands into fists and exhaled sharply.

Just then we heard the doors open and Ellen walked in and quickly grabbed my hand.

"Look who it is--" Jihoon's laugh echoed throughout the house.
"The one and only--the traitor who not only lied but costs me millions after pulling off that little trick at the cat house"

She tightened her grip on my hand and took a deep breath.

"To be honest my sweet Ellen I'm proud of you--you had guts and brains to pull that shit." He rubbed his chin with a devilish smile.

"Something you clearly got from me because I mean your mother was--"

"Don't you dare speak of her" she said calmly clearly a mask for her anger.

Jihoon raised both his hands sarcastically in defeat.

"But do you have any idea how much money you made me loose--" he continued "how much of my men died because of you."

"You thought you'd get rid of me" another deep voice came from a man stepping in next to Jihoon.

I heard Ellen quietly gasp.

He had a disfigured face--burned and I quickly realized he was the boss that had Ellen locked away.

"I'm not giving her up--"
I broke the silence "I don't care what deal you want to make with me but unlike you I have something more valuable than money and power"

I pushed Ellen back as the guards walked her out.

"Call it a war!" I smiled and opened my arms, sarcastically bowing.

"You can't protect her forever and YOU can't hide from me" he pointed at Ellen clenching his jaw.

"Who said I'll be hiding" she quickly answered interlocking arms with me and turning towards the door.

"Ellen you carry my blood like it or not!" Jihoon yelled after us.

Ellen stopped and after hesitating she turned to face him.

"I don't know you--you're dead to me and you will be even if that means I have to kill you with my own hands" she said in a very calm voice.

"Fucking bitch-"

I quickly turned and pointed my gun at him as he retraced his steps back raising his hands.

"Let the best man win" he smiled.

I wrapped my arm around Ellen's shoulders and walked out.

"Are you ok?" I asked Ellen as we climbed into the back of the truck.

She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Remember to take the long way make sure we don't get followed back to the house" I ordered the guards.

"It's going to be a long drive baby--but it's safer"
I sighed and took a hold of Ellen's hand.

"Hyung, so what's going to happen now that it's a war between the two?" Hoseok asked from the front seat.

I turned to find Ellen fast asleep with her head still resting on my shoulder.

"We need to keep our guard up of course--we might need to stay together again" I ran my fingers through my hair "we'll talk strategy tomorrow."

"What if things get heated?" he asked looking at Ellen.

"Then we'll have to send her and the younger ones away--out of the country" I replied
"I can't let her be involved in this"

As we pulled up to the driveway Ellen slowly woke up.

"Are we home?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

Fuck I love the sound of that--our home.
"Yeah" I whispered as I climbed out.

"Good" she nodded, she was still half asleep.

We made our way into the house and she pulled me upstairs.

"I'm tired baby--seeing that man drained all the energy out of me" she said as she rolled to her side of the bed.

"Tell me about it-" I got into bed and pulled her towards me "I really don't want you involved in this business."

"Why?" she pulled away and sat cross-legged looking at me "I have to."

"No, you don't have to do anything--that's why I'm here and the other guys--we take care of this shit and you stay here safe"

"Stay here? You think I'm going to let you or any of the other guys run around in trouble without me helping out?" she scoffed "especially the younger ones...."

She stood up and shook her head "no I'm not letting them risk their lives without me being there."

I shook my head and walked towards her "I'm not Ellen--I'm not letting you put yourself out there."

"So I'm just supposed to stay here everyday and worry about the guys--about YOU" her eyes started watering.

"What a life right? Stay here and worry if my boyfriend is going to come home at night" without letting me say anything else she walked into the bathroom and locked herself.

I'm not letting you be part if this Ellen.
.
I won't.